Who Is Going To Sydney Cup????
icon_biggrin.gif

i wont be there this year so i will have to let belmo have it this time LOL
icon_wink.gif

SCOTTIE ANDREWS
icon_mad.gif

Hopefully i will be there you let you all know closer to the date

TheNiceGuy

OH im there for sure.................. and this time 2nd place aint an option hahaha
ill be tere with bells on.....
if im not there its cause im dead...........
god gave me one purpose in life, that was to go to syd cup this year......
its crazy town and ive booked my hotel room for 3 days.....
oh its on......mark my words I WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!

its offical people i will at junior sydney cup booked my ticket to sydney today

only problem at the moment is i have no accomerdation if anyone could help me out with this would be muchly appreciated by emailing me at [email protected] thanks

TheNiceGuy

hey all. i the great god herc will b at syd cup =P
how come ur not coming over scotty??
scared that theres 2 aussie champs in the field huh?? lol! j/k m8. oops! i think i just jinxed myself.... ?? o well..

can some1 please send me an entry form? thanx =)
and does any1 have any spare accomodation?? if ya do, please email me at: [email protected] or find me on icq: 106476698

cheers once again and am looking 4ward 2 catchin up wit every1 (ya gotta come scotti!!). bye =)
icon_biggrin.gif

herc man i wont be over cause i made the rachuig team this year and i have to bowl tournamen in wa as it is compulory not that i want to but still i will be at sharp junior champions this year so belmo we will have to fight it out there anyway good luck to all bowling and give belmo a run for me this year ok ......lol
any belmo catch up with ya soon mate .

scotti2hotti
icon_smile.gif
icon_cool.gif

Me and Jayde will be there and from what i have hered there are many many ppl bowling this year it should be fun

Bianca
icon_cool.gif

aww thats not good scotti.. =(
but i wish u the best of luck in your tournament..... u will kick ass 4 sure.

does any1 have accomodation for 2 people at sydney cup?? if ya do, would u please b able 2 get in contact with me? (check my info 4 contact details) otherwise i wont b able 2 go 2 sydney cup... (and no im not a fat-ass that requires space for 2 peeps.
icon_razz.gif
its 4 a friend... =P )

thanx =)
icon_biggrin.gif

Hey All,
Just like to say that Sydney Cup should be good this year and bankstown has been putting down a pretty good and easy shot so the scores should be very high.
Good luck to all especially my good mate belmo but i dont think he is going to need luck i have bowled with this guy all year and trust me he is easily the best junior going around. Hope some one gives him a run for his money but it will be tough keeping up with him.

See ya all there

Good Luck to all dont know if i can amke it wanna at least watch but hopefully can bowl if i can go .

depends on work if i still have job probably wont be there if i get sacked i will be k.

if i go peeps could probably stay wid me maybe depends what happens

JEZZZZZZ

you sick ****.......thanks for the rap big guy....
you and i buddy are going to the tip top of the world bowling....they will call us the BAD BOYS of the WBF...world bowling federation... sad call i konw but it had to be said!!!!!!!

good luck to those going and i hope the numbers are there to make this SYD cup a great one!!!!!!

let me hear the thoughts in ur head boys and girls

Hey Guys
I;m with you on this Jez, Belmo will be what some call untouchable at sydney cup but there will be plenty of people there trying to knock him off and i will be one of them

anyways good luck to all that are going i will see you there and to my fello tasmanian counterparts travelling to sydney about 6 of you lets show the contry we can at least mix it with them if not go close to winning

TheNiceGuy Timmy

Jez you dont need to keep up with belmo cause thats to hard but you only need to beat him in one game . LOL But thats all in the past hey belmo good luck man kick ass

I'll be there if there are ant spots left, as it is only a while away, but hey i think i'll give it a run for my money, wont make final but hey, good luck to all and i predict belmo

Can someone fill me in if there are openings

Thanx

This reply may be a bit late, but Ive only just registered... its Kristin !! and I'll be there, seeyas then...
icon_razz.gif

Hey James,
I emailed Greg Sawyer a couple of days ago, & the only squad that is full is C squad. As far as I know there are plenty of openings in A & B squad but I think D squad might be tight so get your entry in quick regardless.

Brett Hall

Back
Top Bottom