John Dunn - 300

I would just like to congradulate John Dunn for bowling his 2nd 300 tonight on lanes 17 and 18 in Mackay tonight. Im sure melissa will have some more details soon.
Once again, great bowling Mr. Dunn

Hamish Rogers

Hey JD well done you MONSTAR

Gee I hope after Tubbies comment you actually used a track ball:rolleyes:

Kerri & Gary B

Congratulations Daddy you're a tank!! I knew something was going on down on your lanes, you riding machine...HEEHAW, lol whats that you loser?!! Well done Dad!

SEE EVERYONE IT WAS BOWLED IN MACKAY....SO PUT YOUR NAMES DOWN FOR OUR TOURNAMENTS!!! ;)

MJ :D

Congrats JD!!!
It's great to see one of the good guys getting rewarded.

Keep it going for the rest of the year.

Lynneeeeeee

Kerrie, Gary and Steve!
He actually used his brunswick, smoking inferno
Dad just wanted me to post this.....
"Once your off track, you get more whack"

LOL hope that makes sense to all of you

Big congratulations to you JD on your 2nd 300 game (again i wasnt there to see it, but lucky Stephen for having a great bowling partner, hopefully the skill will rub off, lol).

Julie, Stephen and Tyler.

P.S. For everyone elses information that was the 4th 300 game bowled here in Mackay in 10 months, (5th since Andrew and Sue took over the business), so get your nominations in for our Junior Cup and Open as we would like to see some more 300's bowled in those tournaments

WOW, What can i say. Another 300 to the big man. CONGRATULATIONS. That is awesome. Shame i couldnt be there to congratulate you in person so this will have to do. It had to come again sooner or later.

CONGRATULATIONS again
Leigh

Hey JD,
Congrats on the 300!
Thanks 2 me almost breaking my lil' toe, i wasn't there 2 c it.

Cheers

Kate & Baby Jackson

Hey Jd congrats mate well done i hope that more whack can win you a tournemant now looking forward to catching up with you at next roll off.

Back
Top Bottom