IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!

da_cowman

Shocker
Staff member
Tonight, Stephen Reynolds has finally broken that damn 299 barrier and shot his first 300. Mate, it was an excellent game to watch and even better that you took the $50 off Macca!
Welcome to club... FINALLY!

Well Done again bro,

Later Da Cowman!

well done buddy great to see you have made it pass 299 and we all hope there is many more 300's to come. congrats again Reynolds

WAH WAH...
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
300 is a pretty good score... good one
bye wah wah

Congratulations Steve..... many more to come- my bet is you'll chalk up another one at the Commonwealth games!!! Congrats on your selection as well- never was any doubt that you'd be there- you are THE best!

well done steve ... its about time :D potter is right the selection is in no dout. hope there are alot more and i better catch up

Congrats Steve ur a champ
many many more to come :wink:
take care

Love Flick
oxoxoxoxoxoxox

Congrats Steve, well done m8 keep up the good work for the comm. youth games!! Welcome to the club hope to see more inductions by yourself, I'm sure there will be, well done once again and good on ya 4 taking $50 off of macca!!! haha!!! Well done and keep it up

Dion

STEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! major congrats on gettin the 300 you deserve. We all know there'll be plenty more to come. Cya soon buddy XOXOXO :wink: :wink: :wink:

STEEEEEVVEEE!!!!!!
YOU DID IT!!!!
WOOOOOO WOOOOOOO

Mate what can I say? I'm $50 worse off but it was worth ever cent to see how happy you were after that twelth shot obliviated the pocket!!! It truely was a good game to watch and everyone there would agree with me. You deserved the perfecto so much and we all knew it was just a matter of time and maybe a few 299's away :p...

For the record here was the bet (just to prove Steve will do anything for money)... He had front 4 and I said if you shoot 300 i'll give you 50 bucks... if you shoot 299 you give me 50 bucks... any other score no one pays up... so what does the smart arse do?? Totally rips the next 8 racks given to him (in one way or another) ... Next game first shot SOLID NINE PIN... which was followed be me shouting 'I HATE YOU STEVE'... Next game he couldn't throw a solid strike to save his life in the first 5 frames so once again a bet came up. I said if you throw one more bad strike the money comes back to me... you guessed it he finished the game with all solid pocket strikes and a 9 pin.

Steve... well done mate no one deserves it more right now.. my hot tip is for another one within two months.

Later.. Macca

As if steve would bowl a 300.

LOL good on ya champ!

We knew you would do it sooner or later!

Love from the triangle
Melissa, Elle & Maree
xoxoxo

Hey Steve - what can i say??? Well done.....bout time u broke that barrier!
From where I was sitting, they all seemed to be pretty damn good shots - look out when that guy is on fire.....the team you were playing didnt stand a chance when you 2 rocked up!!!!
well done again and keep it up......Look out for Steve at youth in Melbourne :wink:

Back
Top Bottom