It had to happen.

ifwirra

The bowling frateninty of australia are happy to announce the marraige of anthony long and susan wood tonight, wishing them the best of luck for the remainder of their union, from a mate.

congratulations tony and susan, he shocked us all last nite with his when he revealed they were married a few hours before, good luck with the future
love frosty and leanne

Finally made an honest woman out of her!! ;)

Congratulations to Tony and Sue, wishing you a long and happy married life

lotsa love

Tone / Susan,

Best wishes to you both, sorry we couldn't make it last night, now we wish we were there.

Best wishes from Stacey and I for the future.

Cheers

Stacey & Tone

P.S. Could have waited one day, and we could have celebrated our wedding anniversary together every year !! :) :)

Well congratulations we hope you have a long and happy married life together
:groupwave:

lots of luv

John and Kath

On behalf of my wife Susan and l, we would like to thank everybody for there love and best wishes and we hope to catch up with you all very soon for a drink or two... cheers Tony and Susan xx

Congratulations Tony & Susan

we wish you both a long and happy married life :inlove:

Tony ... does this mean we wont get heaps of email jokes now that you will be otherwise busy ;)

love to both of you

Carol & Animal

Congratulations Tony and Susan, what a surprise......

sorry we couldn't be there

lots of love Louise and Greig

Congratulations Tony and Susan. Alan and I hope you have a wonderful married life - what a surprise, not a word said the weekend before when we were all there to toast you both! A well kept secret.......

Luv Annie and Alan

Congratulations Tony and Susan - a well kept secret. Have a wonderful long, happy life together.
Brenda

Congrats from Sarah and myself, hope you have a great life together.

Does this mean you have less money for side bets ???

Wonderful news. Congrats to you both.

Tony, are you still allowed to continue with your bowling career (now that your game has peaked!)?

Sully

Very funny Sulls and yes l will still be allowed (as you so nicely put it) to bowl and not sure what you actually mean by that word 'peaked' hahahahhaha take care young fella.. cheers Tony

Tony

What have you done. I thought we had something going. Congratulations I hope we can still be friends. Well done Susan:

confused:

Well you would not commit Belly, and yes we will still be friends.... but thankyou and regarding confused... have been told that you are very easily confused...lol....cheers

Back
Top Bottom