Is there any collectors?

im not sure about pokemon cards as i myself have never been into them. i reckon by doing some research on the internet and finding out how rare the cards you have are, then possibly searching for those particular cards on ebay to get a fair idea on how much they are worth.

Its amazing on how many kids out there are basically sitting on thousands of dollars worth of cards providing the cards are still in mint condition.

You could also possibly stumble on a website that have the value of every single pokemon cards....

If you pm a list on the ones you think might be rare i can ask a few collectors i know that deal in those cards, i would be happy to find out for you. :)

G'Day,

My son had about 300 of them he decided to sell on eBay a few years back. Turned out to be a night mare as the person that bought them claimed that most were fakes except one or two which still justified what he paid for the 300.

Funny bunch of people. So do your research.

I worked in the Entertainment industry for around 15 years
Had a colleague bet me They could collect more different Drink Coasters (beer mats as the Americans call them) than me
I was in pubs and night clubs 3 -4 night a week so I won
But the obsession continues
I have costers from all around the world
Just have to figure out how to diplay the rare ones

I used to collect Basketball cards, have 3000+ in folders and hard cases, some of the ones in hard cases are valued in excess of $2000. Since stopping that collection it has been mostly entertainment memrobilia, again some valued in excess of $2000, one valued over $5000. Also now collecting fishing rods/reels and also longarms.

Also collect Bundy Rum special edition, and I have a KFC collection. My partner collects stamps & coins.

I have a collection of 93/94 nva basketball cards, in near perfect condition, hardly touched. I also have the full set if the original tazos if anyone remembers them. I also collect coins, and quite a number of key rings.

Back
Top Bottom