Ipswich Tenpin

dufus

Hi to All

Bad news for Ipswich Tenpin today as our bowl went under in the floods, with 1.5 meters in the bowl. We are all devestated and wont know the full extent of the damage until we can get inside.

To all our league bowlers stick with us as we rebuild Ipswich Tenpin in the coming months. Updates on our progress will be posted on our website.
www.ipswichtenpin.com.au

Cheers
Darren

Dino, Alice & Darren,

All the best for rebuilding the centre.

Hope you are all safe.

We will be there for KMK in September.

Christine

More terrible news :( All the best to all concerned. I'm sure it won't be long until Ipswich is up and running stronger than ever!

To Darren, Dino and your team
Hope all are safe.
Best wishes for the future and the long road ahead.
If we can assist please let us know
Regards
Animal & Carol

in regards to Caboolture Bowl, Matt.

We are all well and the bowl did get wet inside, should be re-opening in 2 to 3 weeks. Lanes not damaged at all, Carpets and Cupboards stuffed and electric motors and pits under about 400ml of water. Thanks to all the people that came and helped and offered to help, you know who you are.

Cheers

Batesy

To all at Ipswich - cannot express how sorry I feel for you all. The enthusiasm for Assn. Challenge is just one thing that must be devastating for you. However, I know you will all bounce back - have already replaced your Twin Tour dates ! See how quickly you are dumped ... Batesy has offered his November and Silly Season December dates for you to help replace what you may miss. ie. if you want us!

Best wishes for the next few months of hard work and stress ....

Flower and the Twin Tour bowlers.

So sorry to see the bowl under water!! Good luck with the speedy cleanup and recovery!!!

My daughter sent me this photo!!! All I can say is wow!!!!!

Ipswitch bowl in flood.jpg

Good luck!!! :)

Bernedette Shelley
(Sarah Morgan-Shelley's mum)

Amazing amount of progress today @ Ipswich!!! A fantastic bunch of people combined with an extraordinary amount of determination!!! All seating out and cleaned...ready! Lanes being removed, pins being cleaned, all crockery/cutlery washed and ready. All this was done before 3pm today.
All I can say is it was a pleasure to help Dino, Alice and Darren. This centre will be up and running bigger and better than before in no time!!!
Great gesture Brian/Caboolture.

Grant

Was Very Sad to see the place that i have often bowled at, in such a state :-(
However, as they say "Many Hands make Lite Work"!
And with everyone putting their time into the cleanup, the centre will be fine in No-Time

We are all thinking of you at this horrible time.
We had the same amount through Gympie Tenpin in 1999 so we know how devistating it is, but you soon find out how generous and willing people can be.
For the bowlers it is devistating , but por the proprietors it is absoloutly gut wrenching.
We know you will get through it.
If there are willing helpers around all the time it helps to keep going.
We dodged a bullet last monday(1 meter below floor level)

All the best.
Peter Walsh
Proprietor
Gympie Tenpin

This is news that we were all wanting not to hear as I know from my family we love Ipswich tenpin it is our home. If you guys need any help please do not hesitate to call as my work was flooded & i wont have work for at least a month so if you need my help that is the least I can do for my tenpin family. Our thoughts & best wishes are with you all. maree, tibi & Ian

Back
Top Bottom