IPSWICH SQUADS for 16th/17th August

FLOWER

Attaching current squad list at 6th August for the Ipswich Tour Stop on 16th/17th August.

B Squad on Sunday morning is currently filled, however if you wish to nominate, please do so as there are usually vacancies occurring. Please wear your 'uggies' as it could be a chilly start to the day (even for Queensland !).

Only two more Tour Stops to go and then the Silly Season Doubles !! You must have bowled during the year to be eligible for this event which is not part of the regular tour but a fun way to start the Silly Season so consider joining now. It is also a good way to establish a Twin Tour average for 2009.

New bowlers are always welcome and there is a $5 Joining Fee at this stage of the year. You can check on results, points, aves. etc. at www.twintour.com.au

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM - thanks to Kellie and Total Bowling

Attachments

• IPSWICH SQUADS.pdf
    47.3 KB · Views: 84
  • IPSWICH SQUADS.xls
    33 KB · Views: 18
Hi Mary,

Can you put me in 'C' squad please, but if a spot opens up in 'B' squad i'd like to bowl in that.

Thanks.

C squad for me Mary and as reserve for the b squad

thank you

Attaching squad list for next weekend - squads current at 11th August.

I would encourage anyone wishing to join and those who have forgotten also to contact me - also if you cannot attend, it would be appreciated if you too would be in touch.

Mary Flower
3865 8887
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• IPSWICH SQUADS.pdf
    46.3 KB · Views: 48
  • IPSWICH SQUADS.xls
    33.5 KB · Views: 4
mary can you please move me to a squad please
i cant bowl on sunday
Thx

This will be the final squad list to be posted before the weekend - as at 14th August.

A Squad on Sat. 1.00pm check in and C Squad on Sun. 1.00pm check in can accept more entries. Please contact as below if you are unable to attend or wish to nominate. If you wish to turn up there will be no problems with fitting you in. Make sure those in B Squad do some warm-up exercises for the 8.00am check in !!!!

Mary Flower
Ph. 3865 8887
Post on this forum or PM (Ta to Total Bowling)

Attachments

• IPSWICH SQUADS.pdf
    46.4 KB · Views: 47
  • IPSWICH SQUADS.xls
    33.5 KB · Views: 9
hey mary sorry to be a pain
i cant bowl saturday arvo
can i please move to C squad

cheers
cam

Back
Top Bottom