Intercity 2009

dishman

So........which team is going to come second??? Obviously Kirwan, with our home court advantage is coming first.;):D

Let the online sledging begin!!!

HAHA Dish
I'm glad you have such high expectations of your self and your team mates with no disrespect to you or your fellow team mates but the question still remains have you been eating too much Sushi again??????????? I guess only time will tell

Robbie Luckly vs Geoff Vader

Now this will be a mouth watering match up, with both players not frightened to throw a few verbal spears. The academic mind of Luckly, against the brute force of Vader.

Current form would dictate a victory to Luckly, but when the Death Star is under threat Vader has been known to rise to a new level.

You think the AC/DC tickets sold out fast, get your seats quick as this will be one for the ages.

Tubby :D:D

robbie (lotto boy) luckly ,Dangerous diny and co, Do you know who we are,i find your lack of faith diturbing signed VADER,GEOFF VADER, Head of catering MT louisa DEATH STAR.

well INNISFAIL is that in NSW? im not sure but you can play too, what i do know however is that things are heating up ,thursday night tellytubbies if you dont throw 700 you get the lotto ticket, heres a trivia question for everyone ,yellow tubby bowls 283 is it made up of 10 in a row 3 spare? or 10 in a row 6and 1? what do you think? signed annonamooose!

Sorry Kev.
As part of Kirwans commitment to sport bowling, the scorers are set to automatically correct all brooklyn strikes to 8/.
Goodbye Innisfail. :D

Rob, if you can guarantee me an 8/for any brookie I bowl, I'll take it !
As would that notoriuos left pocket expert Rosberg I am sure .

Ten in a row 3 Spare... Thats My Guess... I reckon that he May have even thought for a second that he could hook the ball and let it out to the Right... Got Some bad news for you.... 4 Revs Dose not get the Ball To Recover so well... Trust Me I Know...LOL

Hey Morty,

The 10 in a row part is right, but then the 11th shot got off my hand before the fingers went "lift" leaving me with the 1,2,4,6,10. I then took the 1,2,4 for a wonderful 283 :D

You are right I did leak the ball badly to the right, I was still hoping to get it back to the hole but then realised..................4 revs that's me on an exceptionally good day :D

But the best part was I didn't have to buy the Lotto, that was fought out between Geoff "Darth" Vader and Ja Ja "Binks" Buckley!!! :D:D

Steve

Back
Top Bottom