JUNIOR INTERCITY SHIELD/NQ MASTERS

cazza

:)
I would just like to congratulate Cairns on winning Intercity Shield held at Kirwan Lanes over the weekend. All of the juniors should be proud of themselves as they bowled extremely well. A thank you goes to Robbie Buckley & his staff for a terrific tournament, and a special thanks to Lyn Wakeham.

A big congrats to Missy Schulze for winning the NQ Masters in her final year of juniors and also to the youngest winner Jarrod Langford from the Burdekin on taking out the Boys NQ Masters. This little junior is going to go far, Jarrod only a matter of time before the big 300 comes along mate.

This years winner for "Bowler of the Year" trophy was awarded to Missy Schulze, it is her second time to receive this award. I would like to wish all the Juniors that have aged out this year 14 of them to be exact all the best for the future and hope to see you bowling in the Adult Intercity or Youth.

A special mention to my little friend Chloe Wilson her first time in championships and Intercity and she bowled fantastic. Coming 1st in singles,doubles,teams, all events - well done Chloe, keep up the good work.

cheers
Carolyn ;)

Bravo Cazza I would also like to add my congrats to Cairns on their win, also to Robbie Buckley aka Captain Aspargus and his staff for their performance and terrific way the tournament was run. To Mama Nowak, Lyn Wakeham and their hard working team my personal thanks for all your hard work.

Lango

Back
Top Bottom