Improve your bowling, and get involved in the state!

JWhitty

Code and Scoring Guru
The ACT Tenpin Bowling Association today released some detail on its plans for bowler development in 2010. The program has the potential to be massively successful if well supported, in my opinion.

Read the announcement!

This is your opportunity to improve your game and/or get to know our elite bowlers, and is an excellent way to make a move on getting to a goal of representing the state.

We will be doing our utmost to make a variety of coaches available for you to build a relationship with and choose how you'd like to take your bowling forward in your own way (note: working with those coaches outside of the program may incur a cost for their efforts)

Actually, I'm just curious as to how large the youth scene is down here. I've recently moved & once I get my work in order, I want to start bowling again. Is it worth doing youth or should I just wait until next year & go straight into adults? I'm 22 so I'll be aging out next year anyways.

Come and get involved earlier rather than later, our youth boys are competitive and could do with some shaking up. Plus you would get the chance to get familiar with the other Rachuig possibilities.

Come find out, is my point

Well I'm working as the new casual techie at Tuggeranong & noticed a tournament flyer, something about youth invitational tournament showcasing ACT's youth bowlers, I don't suppose this has anything to do with your program? I was definitely going to go check it out because I've started league again, & have work all sorted out (other words, my move down here is starting to settle down!) & would like nothing better than to get involved as early as possible, even if it's just getting to know what ACT youth has to offer

[edit] nevermind, i went to your original posts link, & got information through the website. I'll go check it out on sunday :)

Back
Top Bottom