important issues 4 weekend 18th & 19th

L

leese

Well done to those guys who performed well last weekend.
And condoloences to those who did not.
Now down to business:
It's fundamental to begin the bonding process within the state bowling comunity as soon as possible.
Being the charitable people we are, Jekk, Gav and I have graciously made our abode available for...
a "PAAAAARRRRRRTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAY"
All you need to do is present your pretty selves with your preferred beverages.
We provide the venue, the music (bring your own if you like, AND YES Marky Mark you can bring your copy of Nikki Webster"s "Strawberry Kisses", anybody else and we wuld say no!)
There is no A-list, B-list happening, it's open...
Your opinion is required though:
we need to know if a barbeque is preferred or will we chip in for pizza?
Up to people's budgets and moods, I guess...
Post and let us know of numbers and preferences.
One last note:
It's the Riley Brothers' turn to purchase the Sambuca, 'cos I've shouted the last 3 times!!! And I still wanna know what happened to that last bottle at Mark's.
It went way too quickly!
ciao for now
leese

Hey Leese!, Just to let you know Hayden is having a bbq and drinks on the Sat of Rachuig for drinks etc, for people who cant make it to his bucks night the fowlling friday night!...So i think we have a conflict here.....so someone sort out wats going to happen.
icon_smile.gif

Hi Leese,

As i mentioned to you earlier and Mark has written, Hayden is having a gathering at his place. His last weekend as a free man and our last chance to talk him out of it. LOL.

But if it can sorted out i will gladly bring the Sambuca.

See you on the weekend.

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

wassup pplz?

ok those who came down( and even those who didnt come down) to hobart masters two weeks ago i have a surprise for u all
icon_wink.gif

the official video, complete with theme music, to the 2002 MENS HOBART CITY MASTERS FINAL!!!!

see the thrills, the spills (go mark
icon_biggrin.gif
), and the 112's in an action packed blockbuster video!

hahaha now i have my hand off it
icon_biggrin.gif
im going to bring the vid up to haydens for u all to view
icon_wink.gif

peace out

DJ PoonTastic

Luko

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DJ Luko:
see the thrills, the spills (go mark
icon_biggrin.gif
) in an action packed blockbuster video!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh goody .. it will go on the shelf alongside the video I have of Marks mum and the goat !!! Thanks DJ !!!

Hehe....is that the home video version of Road Trip?? Starring Marky's mum, and Bambi!! Guest appearence by DJ's mum.
icon_biggrin.gif

That should be a box office killer!!!
icon_wink.gif

yes well in both videos(hobart masters and grahams video of marks mum and the goat) you will see at least one foster on their knees in each
icon_wink.gif

its all good.. kinda nasty,..... but all good nonetheless
icon_wink.gif

Poon On Tap

DJ Luko

Well guy's!....This is not the place for gutter talk, as we have junior's that read this forum...so any future post's will be deleted

Mark Foster
icon_mad.gif

im sorry mark but i was lead astray by the forum moderator graham honest
icon_biggrin.gif

peer pressure! i'm far too sensative!

Poon Is In The Air

DJ Luko

bboy,

considering graham started the trash talk ... i would say it is ok ... the juniors have their won forum, they can read that .... and besides if your getting sensitive about your mamma's extra curriculla activities you should just approach her about it!!! lol

besides, im sure graham will over rule you on this ... for the simple fact that he wouldn't want you to feel like you have any sort of power ... lol

that's all

I agree with mark we have junurs such as my self that get very offended by this type of talk and......... im just joking, stop being soft mark...lol
icon_wink.gif

Well, back to the original topic (as much as we ALL enjoyed reading about a goat and Mark's mum...)
After the bbq, anyone is welcome to stagger or roll down the hill to our place (since Gus is a family man now, any inappropriate behaviour should be contained and you're welcome to let loose at our place!!)
Cheers
Leese
(So that means, YES, Brett, whatever happens, however the night unfolds, I still expect a bottle of 'Bucca!!)

Back
Top Bottom