Jekk is 21!

L

leese

O.K!
Everybody get your dancing shoes, party hats and beverages ready, cos this Friday is THE social event of the year!
Yes, folks, It's Jessika Everingham's 21st birthday and we are celebrating in style(the kinda style which involves copious consumption of volatile liquids!)
We have an enormous night prepared... there'll be beer, and music, and pizza, and beer, and party games (?) and beer...
Those of you on the "A-List", within in the bowling community already know about it, even Mark made it on there somehow...(lol,
icon_biggrin.gif
)
...AND of course, I'LL BE THERE!! (Nothing else really matters... "What do you bring to the party? I bring the 'soul' to this party"!!!)
Anyhow the purpose of the post was to REMIND everyone to head up to our place after Select Club(after a detour from the bottle-o, naturally) and those of you travelling: "Drink, Drive, Bloody idiot"
Anyone is also welcome to post "Happy Birthday" wishes.
You're only 21 once...
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Jessika, happy birth day to you
icon_biggrin.gif

happy birthday jekk, sorry i couldnt be up there my pares are not being nice about it unfortunately, hope everything you wanted comes to you, have a good one see ya

Hey Jess,
I will be there Friday night to help you celebrate your 21st
icon_smile.gif
!!! Wouldn't miss it for the world!!
Oh and don't forget to get pictionary ready
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

See you Friday
Beck
icon_biggrin.gif

Jekk

happy birthday to you ......

we will have to have a drink at rachuig this year seems u will be bowling with the best state in the country and the only state who knows truly how to party, and i think K-C, bec, trent, jackie and mark would have to agree with me on that, o and of course luko how could i forget im heehe

have a good one and have a drink or 10 for me

Matty Riley

Matty my friend I could not agree with your more! And after last Rachuig, I doubt any one from other States could argue that we party the best!

Jess will be a fine addition to that reputation as well, with her newly acquired ability to shot, something which hopefully she will be doing a lot of tomorrow night!

See everyone there, look forward to it
icon_biggrin.gif

But who's supplying the bucca?? lol.

Oops, forgot to wish Jekk a good one even though it's not until Sunday!! Happy birthday MAAAAAATTTTTTTEEEEE
icon_wink.gif

Firstly Thanks Everyone for the kind birthday wishes!!!!!!!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

So I'm glad that ppl are looking 4ward to the festivities! - Pictionary it is Beck!!
Nude twister? Its a bit cold don't u think Marky mark!?
Shots... well ok but I think I'm ready to take the next step to shotting alcohol not just soda!!
icon_eek.gif

I hope everyone has a good night anyway, see yas there
icon_smile.gif

Luv Jessika
icon_cool.gif

happy b'day Jess
hope it's a good one
icon_smile.gif

have lot's of fun
and best wishes

Luv Em

Hey Jekk

Happy Birthday mate, hope you
have a good one. I'll have a drink
for you here in Adelaide.

Hope to chat to you soon, it's been
awhile.

Happy Birthday 2 U
icon_smile.gif

Bye Jess
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Hey Jekk, just thought I would wish you happy birthday, have a good one ok, as someone else said, your only 21 once so make the most of it.

Happy b'day.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif

Happey Birthday jess!!, so the party is this friday(19th)??......any chance of some nude twister...lol,.....should be a good night!!.....im glad i made it to the "A" list....as i havent had a hit for a while!!...lol

icon_smile.gif
icon_razz.gif

Jekk!!!

Happy 21st birthday!!! i didn't forget it was this weekend either.
icon_smile.gif

don't go getting to drunk now!!! get absolutly hammered!!!
have a great night.

Cheers
icon_smile.gif

Chowny.

Happy Birthday Jess!!!

sowwy i cant make it up
icon_smile.gif

have a good one..

luko

p.s no naughty stuff mark! lol yo nasty and u know it
icon_wink.gif

Back