I know who Jynxed Again is......i promise

B

Benny Boy Rankin

Hey all...

Yes i know the identity of Jynxed Again.
It has finally come out he/she/IT finally confessed....The Person that Nationally bagged both me and Kylie out on a Bowling Forum (which i will NEVER EVER forgive him for)

My first thing to say is to Kylie...

Kylie, i am so sorry this FAG has sed something about you, u ARE beautiful and he is just jelous cause he can't have you
icon_smile.gif
You have nothing to worry bout darlin...hes just jelous coz he can't have a Beautiful, funny, sweet, and BLODDY GORGEOUS thing by his side (well i gess i can't either coz you live in CANBERRA!!
icon_biggrin.gif
) hehehe.

Second thing is.....As much as im not wanting to do this...i am NOT goin to say his or "its" name. As much as i know i should, and im waiting for the replies of evry1 wanting to know who it is....let me just say this. *Jynxed Again*?? if i tell the pplz who you are....Your bowling life has come to an end. NOBODY will look at you the same way, and EVERY1 will hate you.

SO yuo better ****ing thank me i dont' publically humiliate you so then you can get what you deserve from riting something like that in the first place.

BUt most of all, no matter what any1 says.... Î £óvê û Ký£íé

Catchya evry1, and i want replies on here soon!!

Byez

¤Ï åm Thê GåMé, ¥õú Ðõñt Wåññã P£å¥ Mê¤ ²ºº²

yo man tellme who the ****er is!! i prolly wont know him neways!!!
icon_razz.gif
icon_confused.gif
icon_confused.gif

btw peoplez...
There were 2 ppl behind it.
ONe was just a friend of the main guy, and the main guy was telling him what to rite.

So the ACTUAL MAIN dude i am goin off at, not the friend....

Just had to clear that up

what you are doing is the right thing benby dont drop to this lowlife's level
but to that person in paticular
you really do desrve to be humiliated badly but unlike you everyone else on here doesn't want to drop that low....

But to ben and kylie - kylie i dont know you but you have a great guy and by the sounds of things you two are a match made in heaven i wish the best of luck to the two of you.
Hope to meet you sumday Kylie.

Luv always shellby
xoxoxoxo
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_cool.gif

I have to clear something up...

Me and Kylie, WERE NOT, and ARE not going out.

Ben, just tell em who it is hey, they should know, and after that he deserves to have his bowling career 2 be ****ed up! Hes a dickhead and every1 knows it
icon_mad.gif

catchyas!
icon_wink.gif

Well Well Well, see no one can do what I've done with out getting caught Jynxed Again looks like u got ****ed Up. Altho no body really knows ur name, I intend to change that. (if the people from shellharbour are wondering why I know then figure it out??? Who at shellharbour hasnt got an I.D on here yet???) ok back to jynxed again. The same person who sed "I m the best junior bowler in NSW!!" HAHAHAHA as if thats not the funniest thing ur've ever heard. ok JYNXED AGAIN IS...........(drum roll please)
.......ADAM SVECHIEMERS, I asked him myself and the dick admitted it. So there u's go Jynxed again is revealed and Jynxed remains a mystery.
icon_rolleyes.gif

ok yeah well who ever you are dude i just want to ask why the **** would you drop to a low level like you did fair enough u might not like some one but out of respect n **** you would keep that to urself wouldn't u?
if not my advice to you is to get a life ok

i know i have chabged this post but the one i did b4 didn't really make sense so i thought i would change it n e ways i have had my little say and i am done so catch yas all around
luv shellby xoxox
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

Yeah im sorry to inform you.. that you are wrong as all the people of shellharbour know Adam doesnt have the net. I am a friend of bens and he knows i was only joking. I had no help from Adam in writing this.. if you don't believe me... well thats entirely up to you.. So yet again Ben you know that i was joking but still, it was a really stupid idea.

And Jynxed, you are about to be uncovered.... Crystal, Lauren, Beau or Brad.... you take your pick.. Im not telling everyone which one you are.
icon_smile.gif

Oh wait one more thing.. Lauren just try and **** my bowling career.. It will be a hard task considering i dont bowl. i just watch my friend bowl!!!

Yeah, alright, whateva jynxed again! if your not adam, then how come adam said at the bowling alley last tuesday nite to brad coleman that it was him? Then all of a sudden when all of us found out and got the ****s with him he said it was his friend and not him
icon_rolleyes.gif
???
And everyone, i'm not jynxed again, most of their msgs are between 10 and 2 in the morning, i'm at skool then, how the hell could it be me???
catcha later
icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom