How Long since a 300 has been bowled in your Centre

Sonic

Roto-Grip Rules
How Long since a 300 has been bowled in your Centre?
and how often are they bowled?

valentines day this year was the first thrown in quite a number years at sunraysia tenpin, have seen 2 299's since then.

Randwick - As far as I know there have only been 2 300's bowled but they were both in phantom league. I know of one 300 in practice and 2 290's, one a prebowl by Colin Batty and Matt Riley's in the skins tournament last year.

Dave Farqy was our latest I think. And that was back in FEB i think it was, or late Jan.

It was the 8th 300 bowled in our centre's history. the last 5 being bowled in the last 1and a half to 2 years...

For Moonah, it would've been about 6 or 7 weeks ago now.
Zoltan Latky chucked a 300 against me in a tournament. Was a good game too.

Manhattan SuperBowl Mascot in 2006 by David Lim, was the last 300 bowled there during Wednesday's League of Nations.

Manhattan SuperBowl Liverpool (now known as BOWLARAMA) had its last 300s last year by Ray Chan and JP Li during Thursday's Classic Doubles.

I believe Michael Wilson bowled a 300 in practice at Chaddy a couple of years back but no sanctioned 300 has been bowled in the centre.

4 sanctioned 300's have been bowled in Colac (centre opened early 1960's). The last one was almost 12 months ago to the day -- July 18th 2007.

I believe Michael Wilson bowled a 300 in practice at Chaddy a couple of years back but no sanctioned 300 has been bowled in the centre.

Yes and so has Lindsay Kilpatrick and i also think leo or bernie has. But i rhink there asking for sanction 300's.

Forest Hill was Nick Williamson don't know that date though.

12 Months - Mount Louisa Lane, Townsville

(Shane Rossberg 13/07/2007)

Lane 19 & 20 (I know he did it against me :D:D)

Cheers

Tub

Mentone was about 12-18 mths ago...Lee Phillips and Doug Bear had 300 games about the same time, not sure who was the more recent.

Very good chance of another one soon....Alan Notman...Jenny Camilleri...and Steve Toth all knocking on the door.

Back
Top Bottom