How Did You Hear About Us ???

found out thorugh word or mouth. as others have stated that was way back when it was 10pinbowling.com.

the site definately has come along way. keep up the great work graham.

Cheers
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif

Saw an ad in the picture magazine,With this as the website
icon_biggrin.gif
.The message said "The best way to look after your balls"so i logged on read all the catfights and haven't looked back.Still waiting to find out the best way to look after my balls though
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Till next time
Tryhard

Called into DJ Luko's for a beer after bowling one night and there it was on the computer screen and I signed up to it about 4-5 months later.
It's a very, very good site Graham - Keep up the excellent work
icon_wink.gif

I heard about this site last year when everyone was bagging Caboolture & the Qld Ladies Classic. I have only been 'online' a little over a week & this was the 1st site I looked up. I am now an avid visitor.
icon_biggrin.gif

Seeing as we have a lot more people joined since this topic was last done, id be interested to keep it going and find out from more people :

HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THIS SITE ?

Thanks

I think it was via a link then others from digitalbowling.com or somesuch place can't remember perzactly. Must be getting old. Anyway keep up the great work as I now find this site invaluable.

graham invited me over on icq

i was originally at 10pinbowling.com (the site designed so people could just brag about themselves)

to what has grown into a very informative site that goes out of its way, to revolutionise the way we view results, opinions and many other things within the bowling community.

I found the site just surfing for Bowling info - prompted by a rekindled interest in the game. Found a link from 10pinbowling.com.

This site is excellent and the information very informative. Members who currently play on the circuit, or have solid knowledge of the game, who openly provide advice on the site (eg to name a couple George F and Brenton D) should be commended also.

Keep up the good work!!! :D

Cheers
Michael Krogh

bumping this up again as we have had lots of new signups lately, interested how you found out about us ...

keep them coming ..

I saw the site at a friends place he was posting and it was a few months later when I thought I would search for australian bowling sites and found this one!!

Now I check it out all the time and it is really great reading what others post and getting info on tournies and results its the most up to date for results!!

Keep up the dedicated work everyone coz that is why the site is so good :D

I found out about it when I made the decision this year to start competing in some higher end tournaments (NSW Grand Prix, Super 6) and found that you could register for them here, which I reckon is a brilliant idea. Now I use it for all sorts of info.

Keep up the good work Graham, This is a great site.

Hi

We found out about the site through the Super 6 series sometime last year. One very addictive website!!

Keep up the great work!

Kyles & Lacky :D

a friend of mine who is bowler as well she gave me the website i didnt know about this site i find it this site is great graham i got to tell u this site is 10 out of 10 keep up the good work

Back
Top Bottom