Hello - Alvin here!

B

bobot23

Hi Guys,

I've been here for a while now.. but mostly just reading post. Can't tell much on my bowling career as yet.. I started bowling when I was 11yrs old or probably even earlier just playing around :). I was a member of Quezon City Youth Bowling Club in Alimall, Quezon City, Philippines up to the age of 18. I have bowled in many competitions in the country.. all Open and invitational. I stopped playing when I got into a accident that prevents me from playing any sports for 2 years. I got back and play for another couple of years. I was very active and maintained an average of 203.

I started playing again early this year. I joined a couple of leagues and finished 3rd from the last one and hopefully 2nd on this one i'm currently on finishing in 2 weeks.

I'm hoping to meet some Filipino bowlers who used to play back in the Phils and started playing here in AUS again. I looking at taking up some advance bowling classes to get back to my game again.

Regards

Alvin

Welcome to the forums Alvin!
I'm hoping to meet some Filipino bowlers who used to play back in the Phils and started playing here in AUS again.
Next time you're in Canberra, the Philipine Embassy has their own league in Tuggeranong, they regularly book out half the centre randomly too from what I can see :p

Good luck

Jeff

Back
Top Bottom