:bday: Happy Birthday Rachel Reggars!

Hope you had a wonderful day and were spoilt by your family! :bday:

Lots of love, hugs and kisses

Aunty K and the Kassel family! :D

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to dear Rachel Happy Birthday to you
All the Wishes in the the world for a great Birthday...:bday:
I trust you were treated to a wonderful day by all....Enjoy!
Love
Christine , Mick & Shannon
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

To my beautiful wife and soul mate Rachel Maree,
Happy 29th hunny bunny. I love you HEAPS & HEAPS
Thanks for eating all your porridge, I promise I will practise between now and your next birthday to get it just perfect ;)
Love ya Snooks
Always and forever Zee

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Mummy
Happy bithday to you
Hip, Hip HOORAY
Hip, Hip HOORAY
Hip, Hip HOORAY
Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and HEAPS of love
from
Shontay Maree and Kyhnan Leon

Rachel,
Hope you had a great day.

From

Broom Broom CAR, Betsy the Bus, Trev the Taxi, Mick the Mini VAn, Thomas the Tank Engine, and Nemo (FLUSH) ;)

Happy Birthday to one of our Favourite Mum's and friend here at Aspley Bowl, hope you had a great day Rachel and all your birthday wishes came true!
Khynan bowled a score of 106 in his league on Saturday, what a star.That was his gift to you :D

From all the staff and friends at Aspley 10 pin bowl:bday:

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY:mrgreen:
RACHEL Happy birthday\\:D/ :popcorn:
From Madeleine,Jessica,Kaitlin AND Kim SPICER-SUNA:multi:

Hi there honey,

I hope you had a great day for your 29th birthday. I'm sure you boy and babes gave you plenty of cuddles and lovely gifts for your special day. Have to catch up soon, haven't seen you in ages girl.

Love you lots and miss you tonnes.

Kimmy Barry

p.s. my mum says happy birthday too and hoped you had a fantastic day

To my wonderful and FAV Sis,

I know it's abit late but someone very special to me said "come out shopping with me and help me spend my voucher I got for my Birthday" so I am posting now :D But I hope u liked my message i sent u at 12.03. This time I never woke u up :p

I hope you had a great day with your family and got lots of presnts. I bet the best one was looking in my eyes all day yesterday thinking of how lucky you are LOL. I love you with all my heart and hope your day was as special as what you are.

Lots of Love your fantastic and sexy sister POGGIE :cool:

Well after all these wonderful Birthday wishes, I guess your wondering where Mum and Dad are. We are here and would like to say thank-you for a wonderful night Saturday. We hope you had a great day on Sunday with your family. We love you very much. Happy Birthday sweetheart. All the love our hearts can hold. Mum and Dad :infinity:

WOW thanks to all my loyal fans (LMAO) for your bithday wishes!!!

I had a FANTASTIC day and of course was completely spoilt ROTTEN by my wonderful family :bday: Thank you all for making it such a special day xoxo

Patrick,
I've had you up to HERE boy!!!

Hey Kimmy baby,
We will catch up soon I promise, give ya Mum a BIG hug

Thanks again to everybody, it was a lovely surprise to see sooooo many lovely birthday wishes and to know that you all care :lol:

Hugs and kisses
Rachel

Back
Top Bottom