Hammer Classic One Week Out

Animal

YOUR ONE STOP PROSHOP
Staff member
We now have 3 spots vacant in B Squad due to a few pullouts this week and no reserves to fill them so if you know of anyone (50+ years)who would like to bowl at short notice please get them to contact me.

Now, due to the number of bowlers who will require return to the airport on Sunday afternoon at the same time, I have booked a bus with trailer for all the gear. to transport all those who are on my pick up list (bar the couple who need to be back at the airport by 2.30pm) the cost will be $20.00 per head.

Regards
Carol

Hi Carol. Can we put Carol and Bill Johnson in B squad please. Do you want a deposit before they get there or are you happy for them to fix it up when we arrive. Cheers

Hi Carol. Cancel that. The flights are just too expensive so cancel that late nomination. Sorry about that.

See you all Friday.

Cheers

I'll have to have a couple of practice games to get use to shutting my eyes bowling on the left hand side.

I though all Righties had their eyes closed all the time. The only difference Kevin, is that you would be bowling a Back Up ball. LOL

Back
Top Bottom