HAMMER CHALLENGE UPDATE

J

jaso

Hello all, just a small update on the Hammer Challenge to be held at Ballina Bowl on the 29th @ 30th Sept.
As of last night we had 37 entries with a few spots still available in each squad.
So if anyone is thinking about bowling please hurry as we only plan on taking 54 bowlers so all squads will have the same lane condition to play on.
To all the poeple who have asked what the lane condition will be? Well i can not answer that question as Cameron is looking after all of the lane maintenance for the weekend and HE WILL NOT BE BOWLING.
The only thing i know about the lane condition is that he plans to prove that a lane condition can be layed in this country where all players have a equal playing field.
If anyone needs any information please contact me buy e-mail [email protected] or Cameron at Ballina bowl, (02 66865342)
See you all soon, jason

I would just like thank the organisers of this tournament for a great weekend of bowling. The Hammer Challenge had all the right ingredients, organization by the Walsh family and staff at Ballina was top notch, the bar-b-que on Sat & Sun at the bowl added heaps of atmosphere and the dinner at a sponsors hotel Sat night was appreciated as well.
In all A TOP JOB.
To Jason, Cameron, and CO ........THANKYOU !!!

Back
Top Bottom