Gympie Grand Slam entry form

Come on guys please support this event. If we the bowlers do not support these great events then they may disappear altogether. It has been great doing the wide bay circuit this year with my traveling companion and will now be an every year, every event, regular occurence.

I agree with the last post. It is very difficult to find many open tournaments that are local and don't cost the world to travel. These events are a great weekend away.

I would like to thank Peter for confirming the event is going ahead even with shaky numbers. Hopefully a few more will come on board for a great weekend.

Cheers
jk

hi guys

i had toe surgery last week but looking likely i will still be coming to bowl. will confirm tomorrow.

jase

Sorry about the late notice but my bowling gear has not arrived from Townsville yet so please remove me from this stop

Brian Looby

Tomorrow also ??? My name is down for then and don't want to waste my time driving up if it's not !!

Thank you to all who turned up to bowl at Gympie on the weekend
I realise it was tuff but tuff just makes you think more, or get frustrated more.
Bowling on dificult conditions will make you a better bowler (won't it?)
It was a pleasure to put on a tournament wher everyone realised it was dificult and just got on with it.
What a great buch you were

thanks
Peter

Back
Top Bottom