Great news for Logan City Tenpin

happychicken

Staff member
We have just aquired the synthetic HPL lanes from Milton tenpin bowl.These lanes will be professionally installed by Doug Baugly in the month of April. Combined with our Kegel and brand new pins we look forward to a great scoring season. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

good work mick saw on tuesday night the new pins on lane 19 and 20.

The bowl diffently have a big go in the last 12 months in improvments.

Logan City Tenpin has spent considerable time and money improving the conditions and services to bowlers and visitors alike.

We personally urge all existing and past members of the bowl to come and see the changes for youself, you may be delightfully surprised by the way things are being done now!!

A big congratulations to Robert and all his staff for all their hard work in achieving such a high standard of quality in customer service.

The future of the sport of Tenpin has never looked better!

From the staff of Bowlers Emporium

Well new pins, new computer scoring, new lanes, We dont have the century 100 we have a kegel ION. We are Putting more skins and dawn breakers and Tournaments on and we care about the bowlers. Even you should be able to work this one out in your head Brett.

Well new pins, new computer scoring, new lanes, We dont have the century 100 we have a kegel ION. We are Putting more skins and dawn breakers and Tournaments on and we care about the bowlers. Even you should be able to work this one out in your head Brett.

lol i was there when yous got the kegel...

i left due to one certain staff maybe... but seems that staff member has gone... might have to drop in again... havent set a foot in logan since that monday night league..

Well I have been bowling at Logan now going on 5 years and I can say that the centre is at its best now. Love the new Kegal machine and can't wait for the new lanes to be installed.

Congrats to Rob and all the staff at Logan. I look forward to bowling my first 300 there... (when ever that may be who knows lol).

Its a great centre now and anyone who has not been there in the last 3 months should come and have a bowl and see how well the lanes bowl now with the new Kegal..

Look out when the new lanes are ready and with the new pins happening we should see some real high scoring very soon for sure...

Back
Top Bottom