GOOD LUCK TO AUSTRALIA'S TEAM FOR THE ASIAN SCHOOLS!!!

Dozza

Let me be the first to wish our team all the best for this week coming. I'm sure they will do us proud in doing there best.

AUSTRALIAN TENPIN TEAM SELECTION FOR 6TH ASIAN SCHOOLS BOWLING CHAMPIONSHIP
The team line up is:- Girls - Jayde Flanagan (Qld), Kate Murry (Qld), Toni Woodcock (WA) and Bianca Flanagan (Qld).
Boys; Nathan Young (Tas), Matthew Sofia (NSW), Luke Rowland (NSW) and Chris Slattery (NSW).

If you'd like to keep up to date on their progress check out this site
http://www.abf-online.org/results/6thasbc-1.htm
It all starts Thursday 4th April.

Australian Schools team

Just like to add my best wishes to our players also. I could not think of a finer group of representatives. What an experience. I will be thinking of you. May you all have the time of your life and do us proud.

Best wishes
Gail Torrens

To Bee, Jayde and the rest of the Team Good Luck for the Tournament bowl well and make sure you enjoy the experience.

From Ricky Cox, all the Staff and Bowlers at Legends Tenpin

Good luck to the entire Asian Schools Team, but especially Nathan (he still counts as a Tasmanian in my books).

Hopefully we see you guys bring back some medals.

Best of luck to the bowlers representing Australia. I know everyone will be cheering you on and monitoring your success. Good luck to all the QLD girls and also Nathan who bowls at Chermside!!! Do it for Australia guys!

Cheers :D :D

Yeh Goodluck Every one specially Youngy!! Glad to see ppl still call him Tasmanian :D Go Youngy!

Of course he's Tasmanian, he still has the scar from where the other head was removed ;)

Good luck to everyone!!

best of luck guys and gals, no pressure cos we all know u'll do your bestests :)

BEST of LUCK

Good Luck to the entire team

After having the pleasure of watching you all qualify I'm quite confident u'll do us all proud but most importantly DO YOURSELF PROUD

GO AUSSIE GO

Back
Top Bottom