Gold for the boys!!!

felix4

Well Done to Perry, Scott, Jordan & Corey on their win in the teams yesterday!

Awesome bowling guys! ;) :multi: :eek:nfire: ;)

Amanda

Fantastic effort guys, well done to the entire team. Congradulations to everybody for this result, which is a continuation of excellent results by NZ bowlers in Australia recently.

Also, Jordan Pinker has continued his good form from winning the Consolation Final of the National Youth Cup to finish 8th in the All Events, putting him in the top 25% of all the bowlers attending the event.

Full results are available at http://www.tenpin.org.au/2007_Youth_Team_Challenge/Youth_Challenge/teams.aspx

David.

Also huge congratulations to Jordan Pinker on receiveing the chairpersons award and the male sportsperson award, and Bianca on getting the girls sportsperson award!

:D :D :D :D

Wow, I believe that's Jordan's 2nd consecutive sportsperson award from this tournament. That is rare, fantastic stuff!!

Well done Bianca on your award as well.

David.

Congrats to the boys for winning the Teams event, coming from third spot to storm past the other two teams with great enthusiam and cheering. It was what the sport is all about and a great sight to see. Hope you are sending teams back next year.
Leanne Triulcio (supporter NSW).

well done guys you guys rocked ! i told you jordan you were going to win sportsperson award ! congrats and well done and jordan three in a row bro i know can do it

hop a long

Back
Top Bottom