Gold Cup 2004

B

BG

Hey everyone.

Wow, what a field for this years Gold Cup.... It's going to be a very Long Weekend! :morning:

Has anyone heard about the breakdown of games over the three days?

Any bets on the top 5 - guys and girls.

I'm sure everyone's looking forward to what is one of the best tournaments of the year.

See you there!

i think the breakdown is

saturday - 9 games
sunday - 10 games
monday - 7 games

should be a great tournament, i cant wait

gold cup

9 games Sat, 10 games Sun and 7 on Monday. Man thats alot of potatoes!! Personally I thinks its too many games. I know its good to see new teams wanting to bowl but 12 teams should have been the max. For me the Gold Cup weekend wasn't only about the bowling, the social side of things played a big role. It was always funny seeing who pulled up the best next morning but hey thats me. This year everyone will be too shagged to want to kick on afterwards to discuss the days events and plan stratagies. The regular Rachuig bbq has already been cancelled. We are probably left with no practice lanes now so fingers crossed we dont have any lane breakdowns. I dont really see the need to bowl 2 full rounds, 8-7-8 would have been heaps. Maybe I'm just getting old. Baron

ps Its a pity Fenians is up the terrace, I dont think I could make it up the hill.......yeah right!!

Re: gold cup

baron said:
9 games Sat, 10 games Sun and 7 on Monday. Man thats alot of potatoes!! Personally I thinks its too many games.........

ps Its a pity Fenians is up the terrace, I dont think I could make it up the hill.......yeah right!!

Well come join one of the girls teams - only 8 teams so i presuming we doing 3 rounds.... 7 games each day :)

As for getting to Fenians.... it's ok Baron - will bring along a shopping trolley and we can pop you in and wheel you up that "huge" hill LOL ;)

Looking forward to another grand weekend of bowling - fun - and mayhem :twisted: lol

Back
Top Bottom