Go Tassie.. Its Your Birthday....

D

DJ Luko

ok we have completed day 3 of roll offs and there are a few more additions to the book of shame....

adam lucock 8 10... the fingers were left at the hotel....

paul lucock... 7 9 well no excuse he IS a lefty and therefore rolled the ball from the back of the approach using bumpers to leave that on a nicely OPEN left hand side
icon_wink.gif

scott summers 8 10 well i would assume the same as adam...

mark foster shooting 30 board and taking out the 10 pin... (knew he was gonna leave it cold)

also mark foster for "delicately nudging' the ball return after missing a frame.. then getting a strike and doing exactly the same thing... the ball return in question was actually reducerd to tears.. and had to be consoled by john dobson who didnt seem to be busy doing anythign else..... they are happily married now......

ok i am going to pay myself out here as i would have to take out the complete idiot trophy for the day... ( as i am typing this i am being sarcasticly consoled by onlookers lol) yes i tried in vain to sing every song that was played and to dance to them... (not a pretty site)... my excuse is that i had a lift plus and after 1 hour 45 mins sleep... ( i timed) i needed to do all i could to stay awake lol

the womens will be decided by size of rack
icon_biggrin.gif
and width of booty..... cant wait for the measurements
icon_wink.gif

well this is the scourge of poon signing off untill i can find more drinks
icon_biggrin.gif

DJ Luko

Back
Top Bottom