GO QLD!!!!!!!

bm2

I'm still standin'
Many congratulations to those Queensland bowlers who travelled south to both Sydney and Adelaide on the weekend to compete in major tournaments, and managed to kick a bit of ass in the process!!!

We had George and Brando with a 1,2 finish in the NSW Open, with Carl also making the top 12, and Kate and Jayde with a 2,3 in the same event, not to mention their selection in the Australian Team - an awsome effort by you all.....( :( George, sadly you were right again, but your time WILL come!!!)

Then we had the oldies :roll: ( am allowed to say that, am married to one!! :p ) travel to Adelaide for the Inaugral SA Seniors Cup, where Mary Flower, Josie Adams, Gale Heley and Jagga Morgan all made the cut for the final, with Josie placing 3rd and Jagga finally shaking the monkey off his back and coming home with the first place prize!!!!

Well done Queenslanders, keep it up, especially with Nationals looming!!!!!

Broni 8)

I know I said it last night at the airport, but congratulations Jagga on a great win in the Seniors !!

Good onya Jagga!
That's fantastic. Imagine how much you would have won by if you had that new ball drilled up! :p

One can only imagine the size of the party at the old folks home at Caboolture last night! :lol: I tried to get a couple of dollars on you with sportsbet but you where to short to even put in a trifecta mate, well done buddy!

And as for George congratulations to you to mate, great win on the weekend.
I must admit i personally don't know any of the Aussie selectors but I have got some inside info that this bloke will be on the panel next year due to the fact that he has better vision:
:lol:
http://steviewonder.free.fr/photos/small/stevie056.jpg

Congratulations to both of you on the wins and George i hope you can find a tournament that is on at the same time as the Aus team is overseas, and i hope you kick some serious arse in it!
I feel as though i am as proud to be an Australian as anyone else out there and i would give anything to have the talent to make the Aus team. But if i was George Frilingos i would be at the stage right now that i reckon i would tell them to stick the Aus team up there a#*&hole if they ever did work out that he should be in it!

No offense to any of the guys that are in the team, because i know you are all great bowlers, I just feel that George deserved to be in there somewhere. As for the Natalie Shelley situation it sounds as though she's in the same boat, but i have never seen her bowl so i can't comment. Congratulations TBA, once again you have won the confidence of the bowlers that you represent all around Australia!!!!!

Sorry to sour this post up on you Broni, but i had to get this off my chest!

Ronnie

Well done Jagga, good to see your move to sunny QLD is starting to pay off. It certainly seems that QLD bowling is really coming of age. Ben Copeland winning the AUS masters, you winning, Brando and I dominating. It good to see. Looks like we got all the ages covered too.

Keep up the good work and I'll see you on Sunday.

George

PS Ronnie, cards this Friday at Joes!

Broni, let me just say on a lighter note that "SHAKING THE MONKEY" and "COMING" should never be put in the same sentence. :lol: :p :D

Back
Top Bottom