Geelong 2007 AFL Premiers

Peanut

Nut Head
I think it is safe to say, GEELONG IS THE 2007 AFL PREMIERS..

Sorry bobba and Kelly, Always knew you guys had no hope at all.

Port never looked like winning it, Got to cocky to early IMO.

Geelong to win by over 100, so far at 77 infront

Now who will get the norm smith medal?

Ash

As a Victorian and a lover all footy world wide I would personally like to thank the GEELONG footy club for the AFL cup coming back to the home of Aussie rules - VICTORIA!

Norm Smith - Max Rooke/Matty Scarlet

119.. biggest win in an AFL grand final.. 1944 (i think) Grand Final (Not sure of teams) was the record holder with 92 points b4 this.

Well done to the cats!!
I think Mr Carl Bottomley will be very happy indeed along with all the other cats supporters.

I picked Steve Johnson before the bounce for Norm Smith medal... Good guess but it could have been one of at least 6.

I Pick geelong for more than 60 points Steve johnson for the norm Smith Medal ad all that to the bet of $25 on each i just won a $780 NOT BAD FOR A COUPLE HOURS

PS I was the one who said geelong will get the quandrella AFL VFL Premiers Rising Star and a Brownlow winner

GO THE MIGHTY CATS OF 2007

i will buying the drinks thats for sure :band::beerchug::bounce8::beerchug:

great win to geelong good too see a victorian team winning this year
they were the best team all year:groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::bounce8:

119.. biggest win in an AFL grand final.. 1944 (i think) Grand Final (Not sure of teams) was the record holder with 92 points b4 this.
1988 Grand Final: Hawthorn 22.20 (152) - Melbourne 6.20 (56) was the old record of 96-points that the Cats smashed today.
Before '88 it was Richmond beating the Pies by 81-points in 1980 that was the old record.

Absolutely clinical performance that today, I couldn't see any side beating them today, Port were dreadful though.
Would've been great to see the Eagles at full flight or Brions of '02-'03 up against this mob.
My only downer for the day was having the margin ticket for 18 or 118 points and missing out on $350 by a point :eek::(:mad:

All l can say about the cats win is GREAT. l think they are better than carlton team in 1995 side when they won... Great win by geelong

Back
Top Bottom