G'day from NSW

E

Eskimo

Well just wanted to drop a quick line into here and let you know that I'll be back in perth late june/early july.
For those of you that would like to catch up...Scoops and I will be having a few good sessions at Fenians I'm sure...lol
Anyway look forward to getting back there and catching up with you all.

Boof

OH GEE

DO I HAVE TO

Well i can tell u if its half as big as Paddys Day was for me this year, its gonna be messy

Started at 6.55am my first pint of the good stuff, cant remember much after 2pm. i know i must have been well into double figures of pints by 10am.

Bring it on BOOF i wonder who we will be shaving this time, personally i think we should try the bodywax on pykers this time, or a COW PROD

Well I'm not shaving anyone that's FUBAR...lol
I reckon that Chris always looks like a great candidate...???
but then there are these guys caled michael, Geoff & uncle Chop Chop...? (jokes)

Hey Baron, Stax and Wimby can we organise a card night while I'm over???
Be great to catch up with you all, have a few drinks (well squash's for steve and champagne for ballsy...lmfao) and maybe take some cash off ya's at the same time...hahahah

P.s. sorry scoops, I reckon that I'll bring the Taser gun over if they let me on the plane with it... you might be asleep for a little while but not after 40,000volts go theough ya...lol

P.P.S. scoops, is there really anyone that can keep up with us on the turps in W.A. apart from uncle chop chop...????

Look forward to seeing you again :partytime2:
But with all this talk of shaving I have just raised my ALERT STATUS to YELLOW, as there is no way its happening to me.
Even thou it was a good way to end the nite after all the late night entertainment, which reminds me we must be over due for 1 again boys.
But i'm sure it will take more than :5shotss: to get me down and out, i just know who not to challenge in a drinking contest ;)
I thought i use to keep up pretty well with you guys quite a few times you have to give me at least that. :beerchug: :JD:
P.S. Boof While you are over man have to get some happy snaps with Amelia, and try to get one with Scoops and Chop together as well this time

P.P.S. By they way dont bring any crappy weather with you either leave it over there please as I think for memory each time you have come over you brought thunder storms etc with you.

dont stress Mike, scoops and i could never shave you.... a cow prod maybe...lmfao
looks like i'll be back in the first couple of weeks in july now... too busy at work with end of financial year....
but at least i'll get to see an eagles home game... should wait till late july and maybe get to the ben cousins return game...lol
be great to get back over and get on the turps with ya bro... i'll make sure i take a few more photo's this time, just for you ok... mind you i've got a lot of them already up on myspace...hehe
for those that want to see myspace email me and i'll let ya know...wink wink

P.s. sorry scoops, I reckon that I'll bring the Taser gun over if they let me on the plane with it... you might be asleep for a little while but not after 40,000volts go theough ya...lol
P.P.S. scoops, is there really anyone that can keep up with us on the turps in W.A. apart from uncle chop chop...????
Me fool! hahaha

Back
Top Bottom