2012 STH QLD President Shield Roll-Off

granto

Well we are back up and running again after a very successful 2011 Shield effort. Gold for the boys, Bronze for the girls and combined Gold overall with Shield in hand!!!

Roll-off date is 25th & 26th June, Chermside Hyperbowl. Forms will be out real soon. Looking forward to catching up with you all soon!

Isnt the BATBA Junior Championship on the same weekend at Aspley bowl?

The dates I have from Mrs Weir are - 25th - 26th June & 2nd - 3rd July. BAJTBA Junior Championships will be held at Aspley Bowl.
I noticed the dates have been omitted from TBAQ calendar.
Will check with Mrs Weir today.

Mrs P

You shouldn't run a Regional event up against a State roll-off.
If both events apply for accreditation guess which one will be granted...

Roll off date was set early last year and applied to the TBAQ calendar at the start of this year. We discovered the champs were on when Aspley bowl was contacted about a game rate for the roll off and I was told that the champs were in their diary for that weekend.
I hope we can all work around this as it would be great to see the roll off full and the champs full also!

Grant

The Dates set for the President Shield Roll off are NATIONAL - much the same way as the National Adult team roll offs are on the last weekend in May - unfortunately it is not a matter of an individual state just picking a random date. These dates were set in May 2010, and like Andrew said, will have priority in accreditation from TBA.

Back
Top Bottom