Garry Crick - most Rachuig games

Captain Fudge

"Baby Boomer"
extract from TBA website:-
399 Games in Rachuig -Garry Crick Tas
1976-2008 with 24 years of participation
1976, 78, 80, 82, 1987-2004 & 06,07,08 (24 years)
Most games by a bowler (Male or Female)
Previous Record held by Ruth Guerster 396 Games
1976, 78, 80, 82, 1987-2004 & 06,07 (23 years)
192.8 Average -76936 Pinfall
Congratulations to Garry who has just became the bowler to have bowled the most games (399), male or female in the Walter Rachuig Trophy tournament.
Well done Garry, may you bowl many more in the years to come.

Yeah well done Gaz, saw the details on Tenpin.org.au ..... excellent achievement ... i remember being there when you bowled your 300th game, now youve moved on to 400!!! (well nearly) ... how time flies.

Pretty handy overall average as well considering you started way back before most of us were born and scoring was much much tougher! :D:D:D

Congratulations Gary,

Not only a great bowler but one of the true gentlemen of our sport.

Hopefully there will be many more to come

Cheers

Steve Hunt :D

Sincere congratulations to the Wiseman himself - the man with many hats and many names (well I call him plenty of things anyway!).

Tasmanian Rachuig teams wouldn't be the same without you there and personally I do not look forward to the day you decide to hang up the shoes. Although, it should be a very long way off seeing that you manage to still be so competitive after soooooo many years ;)

Hopefully I'll be there to see the 400th game next year!

Wow.... what a great effort and achievement - Mr Crick. I am sure there are lots more games and wins there;););)
:):):):):)
Lefty ex Tasmanin

AYE FULLSTOP
Garry you are one of the nicest blokes I have ever met I am privleged to finally get to meet you and what a fantastic week watchin you bowl you are an all round nice guy and a true gentleman congrats on 399 games in Rachuig hopefully I will be at Rachuig next year to witness a special occasion whether I am a Qlder or Tasman:p:cool:;)

Like see u later Aye fullstop
Thumpa

Back
Top Bottom