Ebonite GAMBREAKER!!

cruzer

Coverstock: GB 10.7
RG: 2.45

Differential: .051

Drilling: 0-1” Pin. Ring finger drilled over half of pin.

Surface Preparation: 2000 Abralon sand, Factory Finish Polish

What I Was Looking For in this Ball and Layout:

What I really wanted with this ball was just a smooth reaction on the backend. I took an aggressive ball, with a extremely small pin and drilled it mild. With the strong coverstock I was hoping the ball would start moving fairly early, with a mild back end reaction. Types of conditions I would like to use this ball on would be bigger backends.

What I Ended Up With in this Ball and Layout:

SMOOOOTH!! That’s how this ball rolls down the lane. Surprisingly the ball still comes back with quite a wide flare line, but when it rolls down the lane it reads early, and just rolls to the pocket. I recently used this ball in a week long tournament, with short and long patterns. After days of cleaning and re-oiling with the Kegal, the backends were very snappy. But the Gamebreaker owned it. On the long pattern which was a 42 foot buffed to 45 foot with 24ml of oil, I was able to get inside 20 board and swing the ball. The ball read the midlane, started rolling and smashed the pocket.

I would recommend for the average rev rate player to get the Gamebreaker with a larger pin and a more aggressive drilling. I have ordered the ball with the small pin and drilled it mildly for specific conditions and for higher rev rates.

Matt Kanafa

Ebonite International Staff

Back
Top Bottom