Fundraiser for Australian Team

da_cowman

Shocker
Staff member
Hello everybody,

I would like to invite anyone looking to have a good feed and some good fun to a fundraiser to help raise some money for Lexi Nicoll and myself in preparation for our January trip to represent Australia in Abu Dhabi.

As a result of our wins in the South Australia Youth Classic earlier this year, Nando's, who sponsored that event as well, have provided us with a great fundraising opportunity. On November 20th at the Nando's Blacktown venue, Nando's has offered their store to guests to come in and have a meal. Nando's will be providing the food, and then, thanks to AMF, we can head upstairs to AMF Blacktown centre and have two games of bowling. Both Nando's and AMF are providing some gifts for us to give away and raffle off.

The total cost will $30 and covers all the Food and Bowling. We will be starting at 11am at Nando's. Then heading up to the AMF Blacktown centre at about 12:30. It'll be a great day out, and going towards a great cause.

We are looking to sell 100 tickets and have already sold 20, so if you wish to come to support Lexi and I in our travels to Abu Dhabi please let me know ASAP. You can do so by sending me a PM or contacting me on 0405 649 136.

Thank you already for your support.

Lexi and Stephen

Back
Top Bottom