FUBARette MASTERS CHAMP 2001

SCOOPS

GUINNESS SWILLUS
CONGRATULATIONS

Amanda WELL DONE to my big Sis so proud of you, couldnt have been won by a better person

With all that money you won the Acount wont look quite so bad after Baron visiting the Casbah

Like Tom said another dedicated person to training from the FUBAR Camp, my goodness WHAT WILL BE NEXT.
Maybe with all this drafting crap going on with Rachuig(what a joke drafting-cant make ur own state team so i'll play for somebody else) maybe we could create a ninth team for rachuig and call it FUBAR Territory

One question though with NT winning the rachuig what name goes on the trophy

"NT + 1 + 1"

WELL ALL I CAN SAY IS

CONGRATUALTIONS AMANDA WELL DONE!!!!

GIDDY UP!!!!!

PS To my long time friend -
Angelo "Camel Jockey " Maglieri
Well Done I'm sure you had plenty of Shirley Temples and Green Cans to celebrate your win.
Cant believe you buggers got one in B4 us, **** in Perth they dont like selection, I could imagine what would be said if we selected 5 then Drafted 2 more
ROTFLMFAO

Well done on your win Amanda, great bowling! Congrats! See you there next year hey to defend! Hope you do a better job at it than I did !!!

Jo

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by scoops:
PS To my long time friend -
Angelo "Camel Jockey " Maglieri
Well Done I'm sure you had plenty of Shirley Temples and Green Cans to celebrate your win.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What went on during celebrations will remain a dark dark secret .. all I remember is that it ended up in some dodgy techno bar in the city, and one of the members of a winning team (not saying which one) will remain in my memory forever as being "The Dancing Man" - it's amazing how a few quiet ones will bring someone normally fairly quiet and reserved right out of their shell.

yes, well done Amanda.... It couldn't have happened to a more dedicated bowler, one league a week, no training, took 2 balls... you had it in the bag before the tournament started!!!

to make it a perfect day, i must say that Amanda topped it off with the coment of the year. After completing a slim win where she wasn't quite at her dynamic best, Amanda commented that she was really angry at her self because she had started to top the last couple of balls!!!!!!!!!!!! Need I say more?
icon_razz.gif

Now Graham you can't be talking about Gelo being the dancing man, the only dancing I have seen from him was outside in the garden of teh RAchuig Dinner in Tassie...
Actually twice once in Perth doing studies he danced his way down the stars of Pinnochios night club, only problem was he didnt have a partner at the time..lol

Knowing the NT boys oy yesteryear they could drink anyone under the table, well almost anyone...

Now getting back to my favourite girl I cant keep thinking about your win
WELL DONE AMANDA, NEAT & I are so VERY, VERY HAPPY 4 U

Now Shane I dont know if ur comment was called for, Amanda's topping only happens when she bowls the ball.

And by the way instead of getting in here ad sledging Perth, why dont you concentrate on keeping Fairlanes web page up to date....

Say hi to ur folks for me and drop me a line occassionally,

GIDDY UP

Back
Top Bottom