FUBAR rookie

Yoh Matty manager,all points taken and again agreed on.i have the feeling that my point though is still going through to the keeper.
I guess i am trying to think outside the 9 dots.
WA has never won,but we persist in following the same lost cause formula each year.(always inside the 9 dots)
I was trying to compare the formula used by the Fubar team..with an added ingredient..the right chemistry for success, and IF it could work for Rachuig.
Im not against coaches,or captains,least of all underestimating the importance of sharpening the saw through constant training.
Under the current format bowlers like yourself..others..including the Fubar team dont even try out for Rachuig...(why not ?????) yet the state can field an experienced team (apart from Rachuig)that can average well over 1000 per game,and lets not beat around the bush ,perform better as a unit without a coach/captain/official training..so its a question..not an answer.
Thats whats frustrating.
My heart is in the right spot,my post is about trying anything/everything possible to win a Rachuig..a top down approach..the team first, then what ever round pegs fill the round holes.
Like you said Matty its only an opinion.

I was just wondering if John Buchanan or Leigh Matthews had been the coaches for the WA Rachuig over the last few decades..would anyone give them an orange to peel.lol.

Yeah I reckon Leigh Matthews would have been given an orange to peel. What good is he anyway!!
LOL.

PS Well done the lions. Bad luck Ballzy.
icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom