Frilingos wins Mackay

I thought someone else would of done this by now.

Well done to George on winning the Mackay Open yesterday. Brando was second ahead of Ashley Clark.

Congratulations George ... well bowled.

And thanks to Mackay for the great tourney. Loads of fun and a great weekend.

I've attached the Matchplay from the Open ... an excel spreadsheet of who played who, and the scores bowled.

Interesting to see the bowlers people played well against, and the bowlers who people didn't play well against. Eg ... The matchplay average bowled by all bowlers was 208.1. Against Hamish Rogers, the average was 220.27 and Steve Hampson was 219.67. Against Brando, it was 187.53 Thats a huge difference ... 491 pins over 15 games between what Brando faced and what Hamish had to put up with.

Just the facts, mam. I'm not casting any aspersions, it was just an interesting exersize.

Marto.

Attachments

• Mackay Open Matchplay.xls
    24 KB · Views: 77
Congratulations to George "Zoolander" Frilingos on a great display of bowling over the weekend. It was great to watch (except when I was playing against you :D ).

I have already ordered my headband for next year :D :D

It was also great to have bowlers of the calibre of Qualischefski, Bottomley, Walsh, Drew and Clarke travel up to the north to bowl, and they didn't disappoint showing everybody just why they are some of the top ranked bowlers in the country.

The tournament was really well run, as it always is and the staff were as ever super helpful and friendly.

Cheers

Steve Hunt

Well done Leftie!!

When you next in Perth?

I'll make sure I'm on Holiday. Kidding, hopefully see you soon.

BTW, we do have a ball, bag and shoe tournie here soon.

Stax

congrates George on the win on the weekend yet another title to add to the ever growing list

Back
Top Bottom