Find the Man!

lolol i found him in about 51 seconds, if i didn't help kimmy-rose find him it would of taken her three days;)

chow chow

Krystal

you no wat....shut up...just cuz it took me a little longer then everyone else here, i have an excuse...ok no i dont have an excuse i just couldnt see him so just shutup :roll: trust me to be like the only one that sat there and looked at it for ages im so embarrassed

LOL Kimmy-Rose, I am sure those of us that took a little longer to find it have other talents:D

Getting easier now as people now know what to look for ................:rolleyes:

Gary........................................................:cool:

30 seconds Oy oy oy!!! Not even my daughter could find him. Note to self this is one thing I am not good at!!!!

Please remove my post.. about Gary being bald and ugly. I don't want my mate Gary doin something we all won't, i can't live with that :rolleyes: :rolleyes: let the bald and ugly ruleeeeeeeeeee :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I took 23 seconds, thinking it was a pattern of a man, wasted a good 20 seconds trying to see a pattern of a man.

Alex omg.............................
Please remove my post.. about Gary being bald and ugly. I don't want my mate Gary doin something we all won't, i can't live with that let the bald and ugly ruleeeeeeeeeee

Still ugly ok.......................:cool:

Back
Top Bottom