FINAL TOUR STOP at CABOOLTURE - 5th/6th November

Mary

I just noticed that i am not down for B squad. Could you please put Brian Looby +Maurice Fadl in B squad

miss mary i missed aspley due to illness so did not get to hand a form in for sunday morning. if there is a spot i would love to bowl :)

Squad list at 23rd Oct. Final Tour Stop at Caboolture this year will be the final time the Twin Tour will bowl on wooden lanes as Batesy is putting down SPL's at the end of the year. It will herald a new era for Caboolture and a little sad in a way, but certainly will add some more variety in 2012. We should have a little 'wake' to farewell the old and bring in the 'new'.

There will be a shirt sale - $25 for Tour shirts so get one for the Christmas stocking.

Bring along a new bowler/s for this final Tour Stop, be eligible to bowl Silly Season Doubles and receive a discount on 2012 Joining Fee AND if you wish to put in some sponsorship $$$, please do so.

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM
or post on Twin Tour facebook

Attachments

• CABOOLTURE SQUADS.pdf
    12 KB · Views: 49
Hello boss (Mary) could you put Peter.P. down for squad C please Both the boys are not bowling no money and working :-(

Attaching squad list at 27th Oct. Final Tour Stop at Caboolture is on 5th/6th Nov. and aves. and points are now posted on *The Twin Tour so if you DON'T want to know where you are in the Bowlers of the Year race, don't look!

If anyone who has nominated for B Squad is not attending, could you please let me know as there are reserves. Plenty of spots in A Squad on Sat. at 1.00pm check in and also Sun. same check in.

Nice to hear from some returning Tour bowlers and some newbies as well - we hope you will enjoy and return for the 2012 season.

Would like to say 'WELL DONE' to both the Senior and Rachuig bowlers from the Tour who bowled in the Nationals and check on the TBA website for Restricted Challenge scores as Qld. are doing well.

For further info or to join/nominate/swap/withdraw -
Post on this forum or PM
Facebook - The Twin Tour

Attachments

• CABOOLTURE SQUADS.pdf
    12.1 KB · Views: 42
The B Squad reserve has moved - it is her 30th Birthday (I told you I wouldn't tell) and she is afraid she may not be quite well enough for 8.00am check in.

Squad list for Caboolture next weekend attached: Dates, magnets etc. will be available for 2012 and SALE Twin Tour shirts!

Any info., changes etc. please do not hesitate to contact:

Mary Flower
Post on this forum or PM
Facebook - The.Twin.Tour

Attachments

• CABOOLTURE SQUADS.pdf
    12.1 KB · Views: 40
Hi Mary,

Can you please withdraw me from this Sunday -simple cant afford it.

Thanks heaps

Hi Mary- I havent bowled Twin Tour before- but going to give it a go, can you please add Sharon Vella to squad A please.

Back
Top Bottom