fav bowling centres

Strikezone coz its so big and has the best players area ever! (So big and roomy...2004 Shield was great!)
I dont mind Bankstown either...although after state this year, I dont know why I like it...

i cant remember exactly where it was or what its called but i think its in the barossa valley and u have 2 put ur scores in manually.....ahh that was great fun, as soon as i saw it i was like man this is scrub but then it proved to be rly fun

Alllright :cool:

<±>|{ÿ£è<±> said:
i cant remember exactly where it was or what its called but i think its in the barossa valley and u have 2 put ur scores in manually.....ahh that was great fun, as soon as i saw it i was like man this is scrub but then it proved to be rly fun

Alllright :cool:

Haha good old barossa bowl.... great centre.. but i would have to say in adelaide my fav would be Xroad and interstate tuggers and Xzone for sure!

hmmm there are a few

in canberra - Tuggeranong
interstate - chester hill, castle hill, orange or aspley
all of which have anvilane or anvilane pro synthetics mmmm

the only wood centres i like - Queanbeyan Xzone and Werribee all must be flooded

jnrc said:
go belco it rocks

yeh jon its good when all u hav to do to get it in the pocket and strike is drop the ball at the foul line and watch it roll...

i personally like bowling centres where u hav to acutally hit ur target to make pocket and hit the headpin to strike (in other words throw a good shot)... :p

Allllright :cool:

OMG Orange! How could I forget lovely ol Orange. Love it there...not just the bowl but the whole place (except the rinky dink pub from last years Orange Cup lol)

Fairlanes... Perth

I work there
I get free food there
I get free games there
I got my ball fitted there
I bought my shoes there
I know LOTS of people there
I met alot of the pro's i know there

I like Fairlanes :)

aslpey, i dont know y i just like it there
toowomba, good lane conoditions
logan well i am baiscly there 4-6 days aweek, and i shot my high game finally in my home centre :D

anywhere xcept enfield(if it's still open) and manhatten superbowl at mascot :cool:

The Reggae said:
Aspley 10Pin Bowl, Brisbane
Cause I bowled 300 there!!!!
Clayfield was great, sad it closed down
:cry:
I loved clayfield
Bowled my first ever tournament there as a 13 year old.
Ken Sheehan used to put on some great tournaments for Juniors.

I looked forward every year to bowling in the Coke at clayfield.

Fav bowl ever, Bankstown!!!!!!!! Love that centre.

I've bowled there twice and managed to do well there both times. Many achievements from there including first 150 game, 400 series and 200 game.

bitchy lil brunette said:
Mt Warren
Ashmore
Caboolture
people bag ashmores conditions
but while they may be a tough condition you can still score on it.

There were some real big scores friday night in the triples last week,

Redcliffe is my pick! Good bowlers, good staff, good manager, conditions are scorable yet challenging, and its always fun times.

Moonah obviously because it's my home centre but I like playing away, I liked quite a few of the centres I played at on the mainland such Cannon Hill, Townsville Superbowl, Clayfield and Melville when I played there.
The old Mornington Tenpin was another favourite of mine when it was still around.
The Reggae said:
Aspley 10Pin Bowl, Brisbane
Cause I bowled 300 there!!!!
Clayfield was great, sad it closed down
I bowled a Nationals there in '94 I think, great centre, I loved the bar they had set up in that little room in the underneath carpark back then.
Sunk too much piss that year....
icon6.gif

Back
Top Bottom