Brunswick Express Zone H & S

KnuckleHead

Vic Represent
Hey i have found the New Releases on the International Series.

Express Zone S on the Left And Express Zone on the Right. I'll put a photo of the ball in another post.

Chris

Attachments

• thumb-Express_Zone_S_Cutaway.jpg
    thumb-Express_Zone_S_Cutaway.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 147
  • thumb-Express_Zone_H_Cutaway.jpg
    thumb-Express_Zone_H_Cutaway.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 148
Pics of the BALLS

Express Zone S & Express Zone H

Attachments

• thumb-Express_Zone_S-Higha.jpg
    thumb-Express_Zone_S-Higha.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 146
  • thumb-Express_Zone_H-Higha.jpg
    thumb-Express_Zone_H-Higha.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 147
they look good, but are they like normal for american conditions or australian?

as i have found the most balls are made for america not australia

The internationals balls are suited for the asian lane conditions as it says on there website so yeh under every international ball.

Chris

Doesn't matter, its a Vapour and a Solid Smokin inferno I believe....

What is more exciting, is the new Inferno: the Total Inferno and the new BVP: The Mammoth.

God I love having inside info :D I also believe Max will have the 2 NEW balls in before ANYONE else!

Rule of thumb with the international Zones is to look at the length/backend/hook numbers and compare them to whichever 'normal' Zone or Inferno they line up with. The ones i've seen in person all look good and roll good too(when you get the surface right anyway!!)

Doesn't matter, its a Vapour and a Solid Smokin inferno I believe....
What is more exciting, is the new Inferno: the Total Inferno and the new BVP: The Mammoth.
God I love having inside info :D I also believe Max will have the 2 NEW balls in before ANYONE else!

guess again i have one already :)

Awesome ball

hey tonks when can max get hold off the total inferno ? it is not avalible in the us until next month heritage will have them in . in early next month give me a good price and i will get one ? simmo

Back
Top Bottom