Everyones favourite sport (other than bowling)

oh come on, that was the biggest load of shit game i have seen in a long time, ive seen better rugby union games than that, a rooney dive gave united the momentum they needed, it was a bit oike the hand of god by maradona... and argentina went on to beat england in that game coz it drained all the life out of them... same thing happened to arsenal, i still believe that is what may cost us the championship and maybe even the fa cup. it will be hard for the gunners to get up over chealsea but we still have to play and so do united and chealsea, 2 losses there and the gunners will be right up the chealseas arse. i have seen them do it before and i dunno if it will happen again coz mourinho is a great coach, but like wenger and ferguson he has a ego problem. i would love to take any of those jobs for a day to see what it would be like in their boots

Faggy

I thought it was a brilliant game... OK so you didn't like?? How about this game then... Another brilliant game... And wasn't this the game that ended the unbeaten run??? I think it might have been!

Woooooooooo Ice-hockey, Its Just So Much Of An Awesome Sport With All The Injurys And Such, Ive Been Supporting The Nhl For A While Now And Cant Wait For The New Season To Start .................................go The Canucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Golf...

Used to be a +2.. now out to a 4 handicap.

Bowling takes up too much of my time,

i would have to say hockey, i made it to state try outs, and i missed out :(, but i would have to pull out due to injury so thats y i took up Bowling

Back
Top Bottom