Engagement of Felicyti Murphyand Brendan Crisp

buddybytch

IT'S OFFICIAL..........:groupwave2:

I would just like to congratulate my daughter Felicyti on her engagement to Brendan Crisp.

I wish you both all the happiness in the world and hope you have a beautiful life together.

Love Always.
Sandi
:groupwave2:

hey hunni.. its just so wonderful to finally hear that its offical!! GOD come on woman.. what you been doing!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU SOMETIME SOON!!! mwah mwah mwah mwah mwah mwah mwah

what happened to be married to me hey? ;)

congrates flick and brendon

its about time, but why wait till you leave the country were you scared she would say no lol

Hey guyz,
Thanx heaps for ur best wishes, i noe we both r so happy n cant wait 2 start our lifes 2gether.

Its ok i didnt even noe it was happenin yet mum n his family knew bout it n noone said a word 2 me, i was so shocked :D

N Mel hunni im sorri bub but i still luv u heaps hun n u will alwayz b my girl ;)

lol well i couldn't really ask her and then hop onto a plane..it would break her heart even more.

i was waiting for the right moment. and what better present to give her for her b'day?

sorry to rain on your parade mel. i will make it up to u :p

Oh crap... you mean I'm really going to have to wear pink, my life will never been the same again....
LOL Love ya Flick and congrates to you and Brendan....
Oh one last thing
Brendan-- No refunds once you say "I DO"
Bahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom