Andrew & Joanne are getting married today....

bm2

I'm still standin'
On such a beautiful day as today has dawned, we just wanted to wish Andrew Christopher and his bride Joanne all the very best for a perfect day today, and a long and happy life together, filled with love, contentment and much joy.....

congratulations to you both

:inlove::av-143::inlove:

Congratulations to The Wide Bays Scorer Andrew and his lovely new wife Joanne.

We lost power at the reception about an hour before it was to start, but we all still enjoyed our night. Dinner by candle light, speeches by candle light, beer by candle light and the best one. The bridal waltz by candle light with music supplied by me and Marto. New York New York is the only song I know the words to.

A great way to start your life together - storms and then a romantic candlelight supper !!! A most enjoyable wedding and I hope your lives will be as enjoyable.

Hilarious incident - ladies loo shut for a while due to water damage .... major announcement!! Would men please refrain from using their loo for 15 minutes while the bride was in occupancy ..... major outcry from beer laden blokes! Golf course trees looking decidedly ill.

Flower

Congrats Andrew and Joanne,

May you have a wonderful life of wedded bliss together and love eachother a little bit more with each passing day.

Brad and Rachel

Back
Top Bottom