Emerson Shield 2005

ease up with the pedestal, theres only one team that can fit on that, and we know who that is

dominatrix, i'm always up for a good spanking off a lass, just ask every woman who has ever played me in a tournament, i'm just glad we have a mens division, or i'd be out of business

as for your mens team kevvy, don't get too far in front of yourself, you rate as well as carlton does, and i ought to know

Well I consider myself told....on all fronts :agrue: :D :D :D

Thats really low saying on par with carlton you could have at least said mayby Hawthorn...lol

Cheerz
Kevin

Look forward on seeing you all in bendigo on the 7th. However i wont be bowling. Just spectating this year.
See you all in less than 2 weeks.

One major question that has yet to be addressed re. the zone finals and indeed the Shield itself, is what will Carmers be doing with his hair for these special occasions. Last I saw, he had a dark blonde "mullhawk" (a mullet-mohawk cross) with light blonde streaks in it. Tell us "Bomber", what will the great man be sporting for this year, and Craig, (can I call you "Chucky"?) what are the odds on some hairstyles that the Bomber may or may not sport during these events?

Would you believe i didnt qualify? hehe i was unfortunate to bowl enough league games due to injury. so therefore i dont qualify by the rules. Its a shame but at least i will still be able to come down and watch.

lol

you can call me what you like, if i don't like it, i will just ignore you :p

andrews hair can't be any worse than that number he was sporting last year

the one that looked like one out of the 3 stooges, the werribee look this year is bald, so nobody come bald, cause you aint getting a gig, unless the lefties r out of business, then you can have porto, the 2nd best leftie in the team

and as for my hair, i think the longer, streaked with a touch of grey looks wicked, and we all know how i got the greys

bloomin hell, what the hell are we talkin about hair for

lets talk bowlin

yeah yeah

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HAIR FOR? Apparently I will be sporting a new do for the event. I will see what I can rustle up. I am running out of time. How many days now Mr Chandler? And what was wrong with the do that I had last year? I didnt actually bowl last year, was it just the hair cut in general that you didn't like? Is there any suggestions that you would like to see?

Ding Dong, the AVON lady is coming.

pete

you gotta be careful mate

getting splinters off the piny pony and pulling heart muscles are serious injuries, your gonna have to manage these things better than you have in the past

give rooboy a call, maybe you both can share ideas on fixing the heart muscle issue

I reckon Carmers was pretty brave asking for requests -- he has put a lot of pressure on himself to come up with a special "do" now.

i reckon if he wanted to make a statement he should

"show some heart", i have found at times it can be contagious, just like not showing some can be, but thats been too original for them geelong boys

Gatsby - Pressure is my middle name. I live up to it. Mr Chandler, You have seen that I bowl with heart and try to bring it out in my team mates. The gear is already in the car.

Lets get the game on.

See you all soon.

Cheers
:D

What game does Werribee play Geelong?

It seems to me that we have a friendly rivally happening here -- r u both gonna be lead bowler??

Gary Black

I dont care where I play Gatsby. 1 through 5, I dont mind either way. Each spot has there special qualities. Do like to lead though.....

Warrnambool team

Jason Gruar
Daniel Sturgess
Steven Clarkson
Brendan Parsons
Dale lucas
Stephen Wines
Laurie Mahony

Carmers - i am just happy to get a game so anywhere 1 through 5 suits me! There are much better bowlers than me in our team and I tend to be 2, 3 or 4. Merv Billing and Neil Thompson normally fight over lead spot but they aren't bowling Emerson. Might have to talk to the Captain about promoting me up the order lol.

I was actually trying to (not so subtly) encourage a match head to head between you and Craig. I figure he might need a bit of competition if he is going to get to 856/4 at "the great equalizer".

I notice a few new faces in Warrnambool's team. No "angry little man" as Craig put it. Apparently he has been back bowling since the start of the year, just not bowling Emerson.

Gary Black

Back
Top Bottom