Victorian President Shield Trials Results at Ed Fleming Lane

Congratulations to all who made the team.

A special mention to Debra for making sure that the Gippsland region once again was represented.

Also it was great to see Caroline make the team. She has come a long way since her first year with me in the Chadstone Junior Shield side.

Wish you all the best of luck in Canberra later in the year.

Liz Fabian-Czmok

Congratulations to everyone who mad the team

And just a special congratulations to my new team mates on making the president shield side Alicia,Ant,Andrew and Luke
and all the best for president shield. :D
ps i heard it was a great finish by Andrew in the last game.

President Sheild

Can someone please post the names of the bowlers who made this years Sheild team.

congrates to little parbs u bloody legend
ant i new u would get in
congrates to all who got in cant wait to versus u guys at sheild

GO PARBs
ohh yeah go courtney

will done

Congrats to all those that made it, and well done to the two bendigo boys Luke Kairn and Andrew Clark. it has been a long time sinch two bendigo or any bendigo bowler made the team. what did Andrew Clark bowl in the last game. Also a well done to Alicia and all the country bowlers you are all champ and gool luck for P.S
8)

hey

congrats to moh (nick mills) on making this years vic president shield team. i had no doubt, close finish but no one could stop the MOH TRAIN!!! did it for ptba mate!

congrats to the others as well!

go mooooh!!!

Hey hey

Congratulations to everyone!!! Especially to all that made the team! :D
It was a fantastic weekend and I just want to thank everyone who was involved in making the weekend work, Jan and Justin, Ed Fleming Lanes, parents and friends, supporters and all that bowled.

Also a special congrats to (as stated before) my new team mates, Ant and Andrew. I'm so excited!

Alicia

Oh and heres a list for Mindi

Boys:
Anthony Morell
Luke Pocock
Jason May
Nathan Parlby
Nick Mills
Luke Kairn
Andrew Clark

and Girls:

Courtney Murdoch
Alicia Garioch
Emily Robertson
Debra Bosma
Jessica Ryan
Rebecca Whiting
Caroline Chang

President Shield

Firstly i would like to congratulate all the bowlers who made the team. There are some new faces in both the guys and girls.

Secondly i wish all the bowlers the best of luck, especially my team mates from last year, Ant, Jason, Nath, Court, Alicia and Jess. Last of all, hopefully both teams can go one better and bring the shield back to mighty Victoria.

Good luck and have fun

Congrats to everyone for the bowling over the weekend!
And of course a big well done to everyone who made the team, especially the first timers

It was great to see the sportsmanship and competitivness of everyone who bowled, and all the support of family and friends.

Thanks to Jan and Justin for keeping the weekend running smoothly, and to Jan for running along the lanes making sure we kept getting those score updates!!

Can't wait till July!
Love Jess :)

President Shiled

I also forgot to thank alicia for posting the names for me.

Good luck Alica and kick some butt.

Congrats to everyone who made it espeacially the new faces in the team good luck to my team mates from last yr Ant, Jason, Nathan, Courtney, Alicia and Jess and Well done to Caroline for making it good effort and don't worry the girls will make sure u have fun and well done t Andrewn Clarke and Luke Kairn and Well done to the other guys and girls that made it there first yr and good luck in Canberra.

P.S Might be up there 2 cheer u guys and girls on.
Thats my Say night

Congrats all the guys and girls who made it!!!! Especially Sleasha and Courtney!!! Well done guys!!!

Dion :D

Back
Top Bottom