Eccc

J

jase_mate

Hey Guys:cool:

I was just wondering about the East Coast Challenge

Just a couple of questions about it, if anyone can answer...

1. When do the try-outs begin?
  2. Whats the age limit to enter?

Thanks,

Jase:)

The trials for east coast are over three stages, they started in May this year.
With the ages it is done in different divisions, under 21's, adults and seniors which i think is over 50's.

*Tarsha* said:
The trials for east coast are over three stages, they started in May this year.
With the ages it is done in different divisions, under 21's, adults and seniors which i think is over 50's.

thanks tarsh!:)

Hi Jase,
Wat centers do u bowl at? Coz where eva u bowl should have entry forms for it. Hope 2 see u there next yr.

Flick Murphy

LiTtLe_PrInCeZz said:
Hi Jase,
Wat centers do u bowl at? Coz where eva u bowl should have entry forms for it. Hope 2 see u there next yr.
Flick Murphy

Morrabbin AMF...Melbourne

LiTtLe_PrInCeZz said:
ok well they shoudl have one when they come out next yr and we hope 2 see u at the roll offs.
Flick Murphy

yeh cant wait!

If u really must noe Emileigh even if i dont try out next year doesnt mean that i wont come down to see some of my friends. And even if i dont try out ill still be at east coast cause wether u like it or not i have friends and family that do bowl for diffrent states. So just coz i might not be tryin out next year doesnt mean i wont be there to see my friends and to surport them and to cheer them on at east coast.
So get over it.
Flick Murphy

Well em i dont wanna start fight ether and i didnt lie 2 u cause up intill the start of sep i was gonna go bak 2 school and do my vce but now im not so if i try out i try out. Its up 2 me not u. So y dotn u ask em b4 u post somethin up on here.
Flick

Yea well u cna tell mum andrew i dont care. And Jase we have but some people should just get over things. And as i said if i dont try out ill be at both roll offs and east coast 2 see my friends and surport vic

Flick

im_a_princess said:
lol... not trying to fight just pointing out a minor fact that you forgot... thats the trouble with lying you must forget a lot of stuff you say!
Have a good one ;)
Love Emileigh xo

i agree with emileigh.. lying must mean you forget alot..

HAHAHA Skips.. U are THE funniest person.. like... EVER!!;)
Pretty sure im not involving myself in this conversation! But I Love Skips! Flick, If u didnt or dont care, why reply? But Meh, Whatever.. Trever
I LOVE U SKIP, This is totally random and has nothing 2 do with this forum..

Kellie XxX

heheh haha thanks im here till friday.. try the veal.. although i wouldnt eat it.. because its baby cow!! Poor thing.. and you guys are eating it... or any cow for that matter.. ashamed! haha not really eat as you will i just will not eat cows... oh well that was off the topic of my reply to kel.
no kel you are not involving yourself, so if anyone (Flick) says you are.. just tell me k baby chook! and i love you too my little number seven!!! (yes totally random.. and to the VIC people, we apopolise *yes i know its spelt wrong its a personal joke between me and someone* for taking over your forum with our three posts!!)

me love you long time kel mmmmwa xx

Back
Top Bottom