ECCC Rolloffs

I didn'y bowl this year & going on what everyone has stated about the conditions they are tough...

I would dearly like to see the same patterns or pattern down for the actual Challenge.... That would be awesome....

I didn'y bowl this year & going on what everyone has stated about the conditions they are tough...

I would dearly like to see the same patterns or pattern down for the actual Challenge.... That would be awesome....

Mick

That is exactly what is happening this year. Hope to see you there during the cup week. The pattern is going to be laid throughout the week for the ECCC.

Every year there are a lot of complaints about sandbagging, why have a graded section that causes such ill feeling? Clearly the graded section isn't filled with truely graded bowlers, where is the honour and accomplishment in winning such an event? I couldn't imagine sandbagging for an event, winning against bowlers that l had an unfair advantage over, and saying "woohoo l won". Can't believe the graded scores go towards the overall winning state! As long as there is handicap, people will cheat. How could the management of this event put a bowler that finished in the top 15 of a National tournament into the graded section? Does the cheating go all the way to the top?
Goodluck to those that try out, hopefully you can look yourself in the eye at the end of the day and hold your head up high knowing you bowled true to yourself and the other competitors.

Every year there are a lot of complaints about sandbagging, why have a graded section that causes such ill feeling? Clearly the graded section isn't filled with truely graded bowlers, where is the honour and accomplishment in winning such an event? I couldn't imagine sandbagging for an event, winning against bowlers that l had an unfair advantage over, and saying "woohoo l won". Can't believe the graded scores go towards the overall winning state! As long as there is handicap, people will cheat. How could the management of this event put a bowler that finished in the top 15 of a National tournament into the graded section? Does the cheating go all the way to the top?
Goodluck to those that try out, hopefully you can look yourself in the eye at the end of the day and hold your head up high knowing you bowled true to yourself and the other competitors.

Just looked at the qualifying scores and compared some of the entering averages from qualifying to those used in the "adult classic" event. Some VERY interesting differences.

Who polices this? When were the average cut offs for these two events? I will be extremely interested to find out.

For those rolling of this weekend coming from Dandy way a headup that the Monash Freeway is fully closed inbound between Huntingdale and Warrigal Roads Saturday 24th 12am - 9am (Friday from 9pm) and Sunday 25th 12am - 9am (Saturday from 9pm).

Under 21's or those bringing under 21's to the rolloffs are advised to allow extra time for the short required detour.

Just looked at the qualifying scores and compared some of the entering averages from qualifying to those used in the "adult classic" event. Some VERY interesting differences.

Who polices this? When were the average cut offs for these two events? I will be extremely interested to find out.

Mate i hear that Zach Pett fella sandbagged massive.. the dill even thought bowling **** during the rolloffs would help his avg drop..

Not sure bowling off a 35 step run up bowling over arm was overly intelligent in his defence.

I did hear he had good line and length though.. actually I hear that guy has awesome length... I wish i was as awesome as he is.. dominated all comers with back spasms and glandular fever.. kids a gun.. must get heaps of tang :)

I did hear he had good line and length though.. actually I hear that guy has awesome length... I wish i was as awesome as he is.. dominated all comers with back spasms and glandular fever.. kids a gun.. must get heaps of tang :)

I think you mistakingly hit T instead of W in that last word.

Back
Top Bottom