Ebonite Sport Series Event #3 Results

da_cowman

Shocker
Staff member
Here are the results from todays Sports Series held at AMF North Strathfield.

Stephen Cowland 2182
Chris Harvey 2173
Steven Smith 2100
John Velo 2078
Jason Doust 2068
Scott Hooper 2042
Jeff Cutts 2022
Don McRae 1979
Lexi Hicks 1954
Jayden Panella 1950
Andrew Lloyd 1940
Jess Clarke 1939
Ross Brown 1922
Susanne Jack 1918
JP Li 1899
Mel Commerford 1877
Craig Sproule 1876
Roy Howell 1867
Alex Berriman 1830
Janet Baker 1827
Chris Bateup 1811
Chris Roussell 1769
Hans Koch 1728
Peter Roussell 1691
David Berriman 1689
Mark Berriman 1684
Scott Lutschini 1681
Kyle Amor 1678
Tina Hohmuth 1668
Jennayne Robertson 1569

Congratulations to everyone who bowled today. It was an exciting finish with a number of bowlers within a few pins at the top with two games to go.

Remember our next event will be our special Plastic Ball event, so look out for the forum with the squad listing for that one very soon. We have also finished the first half of our season and will have the rankings and the Ebonite Ball Winners up in a separate topic as well.

Thanks again to our sponsors Ebonite and AMF. The day again went very smoothly, with only one real issue.

Look forward to seeing everyone at MacArthur!

Thanks, John and Stephen

Hi just like to say thanks for a great event once again always great fun and very well run. Always count for my name to be down. Cheers Harvey

First time I've bowled a sport series and I must say very enjoyable. Kinda reminiscent of the Thursday TPA league of old at Warners Bay. If Id've known of the sport series sooner (more accurately exactly how it works) I would've bowled all three events! Bri and I will be making the plastic ball event at Macarthur for sure

Congratulations Cow and Chris, a well fought battle on an unexpectedly hooking Dead Man's Curve. Commiserations to Steve Smith who led for a while, but got caught in a machine problem which undoubtedly cost him pins. (Would have made things even more interesting.) A special mention also the the evergreen (if somewhat grey) John Velo, still throwing it pretty after all these years! ;)

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the kind words. Let me just say this, I don't feel evergreen today but every bit like I should have known better than to spend all morning throwing a lump reactive sponge at ten wooden bottles 60 foot away.

But I had a ball, learnt a lot and really enjoyed the bowling. I have a few things to work on for the next day out.

The top three bowled well. The young guns from Newcastle put up a good show for their ages. Well done guys, you should be really proud of your efforts.

Back
Top Bottom