Eastcoast is only 4 weeks away!

S

Sammi

Hey everyone,
Eastcoast is only 4 weeks away! :shock: If everyones like me they can't wait to get on those lanes and kick but! I'd just like to say to every1 goodluck...... and I can't wait to see u all up there! And for all the parents and all of our crazy supporters, a special thankyou as you make this event soooooo enjoyable! :D
GO VICS! GO VICS! :D
Speak to u all soon, and everyone try to talk a little quieter as we need to save all our voice for when we get up there, hehe!
Luv yas,
Ciao.

hi guyz

well i didnt get in and am not going up but i would like to say a HUGE good luck to VICTORIA as we asre going to "kick ass" and are going to do it "EASY"

lol

bye guyz and bowl well

Sorry Guys but i hate to inform you that the decision has been made and i will not be attending this year!!!

Even IF IT MY LAAAAAST YEAR!!!!!!!!! :evil: :cry: !!!

but anyway my stupid school has made this compulsory leadership camp and my parents wont let me out of it!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS COMPLETE CR@P!!!!!!!!

ANYWAY GTG ITS GETTIN LATE SEEYAS AT SYDNEY CUP BUT

BIGTOBES (#32)!!!!!!
OH AND GO NORTHERN :lol: :lol: :p :twisted:

good luck

Hey everyone,
Just wanna say good luck to everyone bowling in the east coast! :p
catch ya's
Amy :wink:
P.S GO VICS!!!! :mrgreen:

The East Coast championships start on Saturday 28th and run through until Friday 4th October. The actual East Coast Challenge Cup starts on the 1st October and goes until the 4th October. The East Coast Masters are held on Saturday 5th October and I'm pretty sure one lot of Masters is held on the 4th October. The East Coast dinner is held on Saturday night, the 5th.

Back
Top Bottom