DV8 Gear

Hey Chris,

Don't do it. Get yourself a Motiv Primal Rage - you will be truly glad you did!!

Cheers

Steve

Reactions: CT
Very true comment Michael

But people have been telling me for may years i was mad not to be bowling Storm products. Now that i have made the change i cant see what all the fuss was about.

It all depends really...

As you can see on the PBA; Storm and Roto Grip dominate play, closely followed by Brunswick (some argue Ebonite International). Like all ball companys, some Storm/Roto balls weren't the best; but some are outright performers. Example of this is: Virtual Gravity, Hyroad, Hyroad Pearl, IQ Tour Pearl, Hypercell, Uproar, Cell.

Dv8 seem to hook a lot for the lower rev bowler; which can be good aswell as bad. Thats my only experience with Dv8.

What storm products are you currently throwing? and what did you throw before that?

Thanks for your input Ryan what you say is very true it is down to the indervidual and indevidual balls.

I a low to med rev bowler who carries a bit of speed i am not someone who covers tones of boards.

I currently have
IQ tour i do like this ball and it gets the most use
totally defiant
hyroad tour
hyroad pearl
marvel s
hyper cell
sync
deep defiant

I used to throw hammer gear
Black widow and black widow pearl was the stand out for me

Hey Chris;

When you say you carry a bit of speed; are we talking around the 30km mark?If you were interested in moving to Dv8; you could look at something like a Dv8 Ruckus Feud. If layed out similar to your Hypercell you should see a very similar reaction.

I think this would be the best way to get a glimpse of what Dv8 has to offer for you.. I will admit; when Dv8 first came out, their balls made a sound like none-other. However; I think that performance has now been achieved by other company's. (specifically the Uproar and Zero Gravity).

Good luck with ball choices in the future :).

I have a brutal nightmare. Currently averaging around 220 and just shot my first 300 with it on Monday at Wyncity. I wouldn't swap it for anything.

Back
Top Bottom