Dunn Shield Rules

Lisa,

As Ralph said...if you have played 18 games up until June 30th, and are still a permantent sub for the team by the time the sheild is played, then you are eligible to bowl. Paying or not paying prize fund does not come into the equation. You are a part of a league, that's all that counts. Prize fund is only for the trophies at the end of the season. For someone who has been part of the scene for such a long time to be 'guilted' out, then where is this sport going to??? Dunn Sheild is all about bowling for the centre that you call 'home', not just a tournament where you make it in with out a care on who you bowl for!!! Thats when the ego's take over and the team spirit flies out the door! I have been a proud bowler for Dandy since 1992, and wouldn't dream of going else where. I have watched us struggle from the early 90's finishing 8th or 9th to where we are now...2nd or 3rd (pushing for 1st place this year)! It's been a great honor to still be part of this.

GO DANDY!!!
Sue

Well Lisa there is no way you should leave !!!!!!!
You made the team by doing the right thing & asking if you were able to try out .From what I understand you were told yes you could BOWL.

Lisa until you have been contacted to say otherwise there is no reason
for you to think anything has changed !!!
If the situation was to change then I would be asking for all your money back.
As you were told you were fine to bowl for the centre.
Not being pressured to leave!!!

Back
Top Bottom